Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "How come there are so many monsters..." Shaotu became more and more frightened as he looked at it.

    There are ten? Twenty? Or... more?

    "Roar!" A demon beast roared, making a gesture of wanting to rush over.

    Yaoguang responded quickly, picked up an iron bar on the ground and smashed it, the sharp iron bar went straight through its head, pinning the beast to the ground.

    Seeing this, a few beasts that were about to move stopped and looked at Yao Guang vigilantly.

    But despite this, their encirclement has not loosened.

    Mao Zhi frowned: "The number of these monsters is too many." The

    monsters are territorial, and generally there won't be too many monsters in the same area, but now the density of monsters in this area has far exceeded the normal range.

    "...cough!" Shaobata coughed heavily on his shoulder, and said weakly, "Because it's... breeding season..."

    Now is the breeding season of monsters, and a large number of monsters come out for activities. Originally, they would not be close to the human area. But because of the sandstorm just now, they were all concentrated in the amusement park.

    "It's too bad..." Shaobata struggled, "It just happened to catch up with this time..." The

    monsters in the breeding season are more aggressive than before, and with his injury, the smell of blood stimulates their nerves even more - look at those few The beast whose head kept getting restless and stepped on the ground with his feet knew it.

    "Shaotu," Shaobata raised his head, "leave me alone... first... let's go."

    Shaotu was shocked: "Brother?!"

    "If you take me, even if you escape, the beast can rely on me. The smell of blood easily catches up with you," Suobata said slowly, "

    Rather than burying everyone here, you should give up on me, you guys first...!" He carried it on his shoulders.

    "Come with me," Captain Robert said, "let's avoid it first."

    Mao Chi frowned, "Where are you going?"

    All around them were densely packed groups of monsters, and there was nowhere to hide.

    Captain Robert turned back and grinned at him.

    "If pirates don't have a few secret passages, how can they be pirates?"

    ***

    Captain Robert led the crowd around the back of the haunted house and stopped under a wall.     "Wait," Mao Zhi frowned

    , "Isn't this a dead end?"

    Captain Robert said, "Young man, impatience is a big taboo for adventurers."

At the lower right corner of the wall, I felt a stone with a strange pattern. I pressed it hard, and the wall was recessed, revealing a hole immediately.

    The diameter of the hole is about one meter, and it can only barely pass an adult. Yaoguang bent down and glanced inside. The inside of the hole was dark, and the inner wall was covered with a layer of wood, but most of it was moldy and filled with mold. A dry, rotten smell.

    She looked up: "Where does this secret passage lead?"

    Captain Robert: "My Maria."

    "Okay, what are you all hesitating about?" He waved his hand, "Come with me!