Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Lu Xuekai thought that Yaoguang was joking and joked with her: "Then what are you going to cook?"

    Yaoguang hesitated: "I only know how to barbecue."

    Lu Xuekai: "The barbecue is good! The megalodon meat is tender and oily. , it must be delicious!"

    Yaoguang nodded, and asked him to stretch out his hand: "Do you have a knife?"

    Lu Xuekai was dumbfounded: "Are you really going to roast meat?!"

    Yaoguang is serious: "I saw the book said that it must be Eating at 12:30 is the best time," she added, "it's already 12 o'clock."

    "..." Lu Xuekai asked, "Which book did you read?"

    "The Humans "Encyclopedia of Health Care"."

    Lu Xuekai: "??"

    "Yaoguang, forget it," Shaotu advised, "It's too troublesome, and this is a virtual environment, we don't need to eat."

    Seeing this, the comment area discussed in succession.

    [Other contestants are desperately trying to get a dog, but they are so good, they actually have a barbecue party. 】

    【We are not the same, not the same. 】

    【u1s1, are you really not afraid of attracting other players? 】

    【My sister's brain circuit is very strange, anyway, I don't dare. 】

    Yaoguang couldn't hear everyone's comments, she searched, but couldn't find a knife that was handy, so she just tore it up with her bare hands.

    Shaotu and Lu Xuekai: "!!!"

    In ancient times, there was beef shredded by hand, but now Yaoguang shreds elephants.

    "Yaoguang..." Shaotu said with difficulty, "You really..." That doesn't have to be the case.

    "No," Yaoguang shook his head, "If you don't eat, you will starve to death."

    She always thought that if Xiao Yao had eaten barbecue, she would not have died.

    "Forget it," Lu Xuekai gave Shaotu a hand, "let her go."

    "It's noon now, and no contestants will come out. It's definitely safe for us to stay in the cave."

    Shaotu thought about it too, so he could only sit down: "Then I'll refurbish the equipment."

    Yaoguang began to barbecue.

    She first cut off a piece of skin from the megalodon, dug out a fist-sized piece of flesh, and quickly tore it into small pieces. The code is on the side.

    After she cut the meat, she began to cut the sticks for skewers.

    I saw that Yaoguang made a knife with one hand, and with one palm down, a branch was cut off directly, and the thickness of the roots was even, almost like a machine cut.

    She swish a few times, and a piece of wood was cut into a bunch of neatly sized skewers.

    The combat department instructor couldn't help but say, "This student...isn't from the combat department?"

    You know, to cut the unprocessed wood so neatly, the skill requirements for the knife master are extremely strict. Consider it once.

    But looking at this student again, there is no hesitation at all, and he just clicks!