Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Shaotu took Captain Robert back to the control room from the secret passage, and was met with anger from Maozhi.

    "Why have you been gone for so long?" His face was covered in blood, and his whole body seemed to have rolled in the blood of a beast. "We can't hold it anymore."

    "Also," he glanced at Yaoguang, "how did she respond? What?"

    Yaoguang leaned against the wall weakly, and when he saw Shaotu, he didn't even have the strength to raise his arm.

    In the ten minutes he went to rescue Captain Robert, Yaoguang had to reconnect the power line due to the rapid decline of the Maria's energy.

    Maria continued to draw energy, and its energy returned to 35%, but Yaoguang only had 7% of energy left.

    Shaotu hurriedly let go of Captain Robert and ran to Yaoguang's side: "You are crazy!"

    Yaoguang raised his head, but opened his mouth and asked, "How is the fort?"

    "We succeeded," said Captain Robert, "we can fire again. It's gone."

    His captain's uniform was blown into strands and hung on his body like rags. Only half of his right arm was left, and even the skin on his face was scorched by the heat wave. He looked embarrassed, but it seemed As if there was something happy, he laughed silly.

    Shaotu hurriedly said: "Don't talk, hurry up and rest."

    Captain Robert is not a combat robot, and he faced the blast of the blast, it is a miracle that he can move normally.

    Yaoguang was relieved, and said to Shaotu, "Go and blow up the rest of the dome."

    Shaotu was stunned for a moment: "Me?"

    "Yes," Yaoguang nodded, "Captain Robert's current state is too weak It's up to you to aim accurately."

    After all, among the remaining people, her energy is about to run out, Adam needs to take the helm, and Mao Zhi and Annie have no experience with machinery.

    Yaoguang thought that Shaotu would be uneasy, and was thinking about how to force him to go into battle, but when he saw him pursing his lips, he firmly said, "Okay." Yaoguang couldn't help but

    be stunned.

    She looked at Shaotu in surprise and asked Captain Robert to ask for control. She walked to the console and raised her hand to hold the control lever. She didn't show any hesitation during the whole process.

    It's just that she got off the bottom once, but she felt inexplicably that Shaotu seemed to have changed.

    Cat Chi snorted coldly beside her.

    "So there's nothing to worry about," he said coldly, "I don't know what you are afraid of."

    Just now, Shaotu proposed to go to the bilge to find Captain Robert, but Yaoguang strongly opposed it.

    "No," she categorically refused, "you will die." But

    her movement is currently restricted, so she failed to stop Shaotu.

    Yaoguang glared at Maozhi, and the latter kept his mouth shut.

    Shaotu said: "Then I'm going to start the cannon?"

    "Hurry up!" Annie said, "The monsters are about to break in!"

    Although Captain Robert blew up the bilge, the number of monsters decreased, which relieved them a lot of burden. But there were still many monsters left in the upper cabin, and even Adam had to retreat and return to the control room.