Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Before the three mechanical beasts attacked, the alarm sounded in Yaoguang's mind:

    [Attention, there are many aggressive targets ahead! 】

    Yaoguang's eyes flashed with blue light, he immediately got up, hooked the collars of Shaotu and Maozhi from left to right, and ducked to the side.

    "Bang!" The

    black bear slammed down heavily, and the place where they were standing suddenly dented.

    Hearing the sound, the rest of the people turned around.

    Gigi was shocked: "What are you doing?!"

    "Why are you still standing there?!" Turin growled, "There is an enemy attack! Prepare to attack!"

    "...Wait!" Gaius hurriedly said, "We didn't I'm going to attack you!"

    He was about to explain, but a strange cry suddenly sounded not far away - the metal parrot suddenly turned sharply from the air, rushing towards Yaoguang like a golden cannonball!

    She was aggressive, Yaoguang could only let go of Shaotu and Maozhi, and moved aside.

    The metal parrot slammed to the ground, and the deep pit it smashed was only a few centimeters away from her.

    "Yao Guang!"

    Mao Zhi immediately wanted to step forward, but Yao Guang stopped her, "Don't come here!"

    She can deal with three mechanical beasts by herself, but if Mao Zhi is involved, it will hurt him.

    Mao Zhi's expression froze, and he could only stop.

    Yaoguang turned over with a scorpion, flew up, smashed the metal parrot on the ground mercilessly, crushed it with his foot, and the metal parrot's wings were broken!

    But before Yaoguang could breathe a sigh of relief, a flash of white light suddenly flashed in front of her. She fell backwards with reflexes that ordinary people couldn't reach, but she was almost cut, and a few bangs fell.

    It was the lynx, which failed in one blow, and quickly backed away, hiding in the thick snow.

    "You call this no attack intention?!" Seeing this, Turin became more and more angry, "Aye, give it to me!"

    The black panther let out a rough roar and was about to rush up, but it suddenly stopped as if the pause button had been pressed, and in the next instant, it turned around and headed straight for Turin!

    Turin was stunned for a moment: "Aye?"

    "Turin! Be careful!"

    Aye was aggressive, but Turin was still stunned. Norman hurried over and pushed her away.

    "Tear--!" On the

    contrary, he couldn't avoid it, and was caught by Ah Ye's iron claws, and a bloody mouth burst open on his shoulder!

    Turin was startled: "Aye? What are you doing!"

    "Roar!"

    Aye let out another rough roar, but this time - it was at its owner.

    Its eyes flashed a dangerous red light, and its body was low, pressing on its hind feet, as if preparing to attack, and a series of menacing growls rolled out from its throat.

    "Turin, step back," Norman pressed his shoulders, blood was gurgling out of the wound, he stared at Ah Ye, and whispered to Turin who was about to run over, "...it's very dangerous now."