Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "I don't know either," Shaotu asked, "Yaoguang, have you ever been interviewed by a news agency? This report was posted by them in the middle of the night last night." When

    he saw it this morning, the entire forum had already turned upside down. .

    News agency? Yaoguang thought of the classmate Su he met yesterday, pursed his lips, didn't answer Shaotu, bowed his head and opened the post.

    She glanced through the contents quickly.

    The main page of the post is a long reporting article with various pictures. The author wrote in the article:

    [Just today, the champion of the freshman competition was freshly released, but what is eye-catching is that the freshman competition The first one is not the long-awaited Arthur, but a little-known student in the C class of the Mechanical Department. 】

    【Yaoguang was born in a third-class star, but her strength is very strong. She even suppressed Arthur in the game, but the author found that behind her sky-defying fighting strength, she concealed a more amazing inside story...]

    Seeing this, a hand suddenly pressed on Guang's brain, and Shaotu said in a low voice, "Forget it, don't look at the latter."

    Yaoguang glanced at him.

    She took Shaotu's hand aside and continued to read the report.

    [The author found that although Yaoguang’s place of residence is registered as Black Mercury, when she checked her place of origin, she was born in Imperial Capital. ]

    [Isn't that weird? As we all know, it is extremely difficult to obtain a first-class hukou, let alone the hottest imperial star in the alliance. Why did Yaoguang give up his first-class hukou and move to an inferior star instead? ]

    [That's because—Yao Guang and her mother committed a serious crime, were expelled by the alliance, and forcibly relegated to a third-class star! 】

    "Yao Guang!" Shaotu spoke again, his face was pale, but he said hard, "You don't have to read it, people in the news agency like to write articles that attract people's attention, and sometimes they even distort the facts and deliberately fabricate them. Some false..."

    Yaoguang interrupted him: "But Xiaoyao was indeed a first-class star noble."

    Shaotu's expression froze.

    Yao Guang didn't say anything, and quickly read it again.

    In the following article, the author gradually turned his attention to Xiaoyao's mother, who is also the focus of this article - the first-class star noble Baiyajun.

    Bai Yajun was originally the daughter of a nobleman of the capital star, and met and fell in love with the second-class star noble Yaozhou. Although this marriage was not favored by her father, Baiyajun insisted on marrying Yaozhou and quickly gave birth. One girl, Xiao Yao.

    Yaozhou was originally the lowest baron, but after marrying Bai Yajun, he accepted her nobility title and was promoted to viscount. He was also very ambitious and made many achievements in the War of Warcraft. He won the colonel in just five years. The military rank, for a time, high-spirited.     Unfortunately, the good times didn't last long, and the rapid rise of her husband's status made Bai Yajun start to admire vanity. She spent a lot of money and spent millions of luxury brand-name luxury games. When Xiao Yao was nine years old, she even stole the Yaozhou Medal. A matter of reselling for money.     The medals were awarded to the Alliance, and they were originally not tradable. After the Alliance noticed such scandals, it notified the Yao family and even canceled the original reward for promoting Yaozhou's military rank.     In the end, Yaozhou couldn't bear it anymore and divorced Baiyajun when Xiaoyao was ten years old. After that, Baiyajun and Xiaoyao disappeared.     At the end of the report, there are some news screenshots, one is the divorce announcement published by Yaozhou in the Alliance News, and the other is the alliance's criticism of the Yao family, and the last one is a local newspaper in Black Mercury. Immigration notice.     The notice did not name names, only two former first-class star nobles relocated to Black Mercury, but judging from the time, region and other information, the identities of these two former nobles are self-evident.     Yaoguang closed the post: "I see."     Shaotu worried: "Don't be too sad, this is not your problem at all, none of us will..."     Sad?     Yaoguang turned his head and looked at him: "Why should I be sad?"     Shaotu was stunned.     "These are all facts," Yaoguang said. "Facts are the real situation of things."