Chapter 6

Chapter Six

    Yaoguang and Shaotu were about to return to the team, when suddenly a shout came from behind: "You two, please wait!"

    They turned around, and the captain who had just discussed with each other ran over.

    "Hey," he laughed, "the first battle was good."

    The smile on his face didn't seem to be fake.

    Yaoguang didn't react, but Shaotu was surprised: "How do you..." He reacted and quickly shut his mouth.

    The captain seemed to know what he wanted to say and smiled.

    "Although you are from a third-class star, your strength is very good. In contrast, I can't beat you with excellent conditions..." He paused, "I'm ashamed."

    After hearing this, Shaotu fell silent.

    "Don't talk about that," the captain changed the topic, "You two are so good, are you planning to participate in the freshman contest?" The

    freshman contest? Yao Guang was stunned.

    Shaotu: "Maybe, I heard that there are new regulations this year."

    "I will also participate, maybe I will meet you," the captain glanced at the team of the combat department, "Then I will go first."

    He rushed to the two of them. He waved his hand and turned to leave.

    Shaotu stared at his back and murmured, "Yaoguang, it turns out that there are such friendly people in the first-class star..."

    What does that mean? Yaoguang tilted his head: "Aren't they all the same?"

    Shaotu looked at her strangely: "Do you think Captain and Ruitu are the same person?"

    "Well," Yaoguang nodded, "both human." I

    don't know . Why, Shaotu laughed after hearing this: "Well...you're right."

    Yao Guang blinked.

    It's strange that sometimes she can understand the literal meaning, but she always feels that she doesn't understand human words.

    She remembered another thing: "What was the freshman contest he said just now?"

    "It's the 1v1 competition held by the school," Shaotu explained, "but the contestants are limited to freshmen."

    He asked curiously, "Next week is the preliminary round, are you participating?"

    Yaoguang's strength is so good, he will definitely be able to play. finals.

    Unexpectedly, Yaoguang shook his head: "No..." She suddenly thought of something, and the conversation turned around abruptly, "Are many people going to participate?"

    Shaotu: "Yes." Yaoguang chased after

    him: "All Want to take the first place?"

    What did she want to ask? Shaotu didn't know why: "Yes, what's wrong?"

    Yaoguang's eyes lit up.

    She got it!

    This must be what Xiao Yao said!

    Everyone wants to participate, everyone wants to get it - this is what Xiaoyao said, "live more dazzlingly than anyone else, and be happier than anyone else"!

    Yaoguang: I'm really a clever little ghost.jpg.

    "Okay!" She said quickly, "I will participate!"