Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    When he was targeted by the sniper rifle, General Adolf-Schiller's eyes flashed ruthlessly, but for a moment, he disappeared into a hypocritical smile.

    "What if I say no?" He looked at Ludwig with a smile, "You're going to kill me?"

    Ludwig didn't say a word, but with a twist of his wrist, the eyepiece on the sniper rifle popped out.

    Looking at his condensed expression, Schiller's face slowly sank.

    "Is this really good?" he said coldly, "If I die, guess what, will the owner of this body, General Adolf, still be alive?"

    He stared at Ludwig, satisfied There was a momentary slur on his expression.

    Schiller said: "Relax, Luther, this time I am not here to fight you to the death."

    Ludwig was stunned, but did not let his guard down: "What do you mean?"

    Schiller stepped up, slowly Go to Luther.

    He was clearly using the body of General Adolf, but his face seemed to be wearing a vain mask, his facial features became inexplicably distorted, and it did not look like General Adolf's face.

    "Clap!" The

    slippers made a slight noise on the wooden floor. He stopped in front of Ludwig, raised his hand slightly, and the old fingertips were only a few centimeters away from Ludwig.

    - Schiller said with a smile: "Let's negotiate a deal."

    ***

    In the dim study room.

    Schiller was sitting behind his desk. He didn't light any lights. The windows were completely covered by heavy curtains. Only a few faint rays of sunlight poured into the dark room through the cracks.

    Those few rays of sunlight shone on Schiller's face, cutting his facial features into bright and dark pieces, like a bizarrely split stone sculpture.

    Ludwig stood opposite him, the sniper rifle was set up, and the dark muzzle bit Schiller's vital point.

    He whispered, "What's the deal you're talking about?"

    Schiller smiled slightly.

    "Before that," he folded his hands and stared at Ludwig calmly, "don't you want to know the situation on our plane?"

    "No need," Ludwig said coldly, "Anti-Robot Law Has it been implemented throughout the empire?"

    "Ah...you misunderstood," Schiller sighed, "I don't want to talk about those alloy executioners."

    Ludwig was taken aback.

    "It's humans," Schiller said. "Humans are extinct."

    When he said this, the darkness in his eyes almost overflowed, pouring down on Ludwig like a flood.

    Ludwig paused slightly.

    He stood in the corner of the backlight, and his whole body was hidden in the darkness, so that people couldn't see his expression.

    But Schiller didn't respond to Ludwig either, and continued on his own: "In the first year of the Anti-Robot Law, the entire empire was still safe and sound, the Anti-Robot Law was implemented smoothly, and the Empire banned the entire continent. 90 More than % of the combat robots, remove their intelligent systems."

    "Of course," he said after a pause, "those robots and humans who practice resistance, the Empire has to execute them on the spot."

    He finished, detailing Looking at Ludwig's face, he seemed to want to see his reaction.