Chapter 10

chapter Ten

    In the end, the punishment for Ruitu and Fang Manshan came down.

    As the leader, plus a criminal record, Ruitu was directly ordered to drop out of school, and Fang Manshan was a first-time offender, so he was given the punishment of repeating grades.

    As soon as Ruitu heard the punishment, he panicked and called Ruichi quickly: "Cousin, help me!" If his father knew about this, he would be peeled off!

    "Shut up!" Rui Chi is also in a trance now, Yaozhu has already scolded him with blood when she heard this, "Listen, don't shake out the fact that the weapon was given to you by me, or I will throw you out. Tell your father all the good things you did in the past!"

    It doesn't matter if Ritu takes the punishment, but he must not be implicated!

    Ruitu let out a burp: "But... what should I do?"

    Rui Chi could only comfort him: "Don't act rashly, I'll bring you in when there is a chance later, don't worry, with Yaozhu, she is sure It will help us."

    Although Ruitu was unwilling, he could only give up angrily.

    On the other side, Fang Manshan wandered outside the arena in a trance.

    How excited he was when he learned that he was admitted to the First Military Academy, and how humiliating it is now!

    He is also looking forward to showing his skills in the First Military Academy, making friends with the nobles of the upper class, and changing the trajectory of his life from now on, but he does not want to be punished by repeating his class after only one month of admission!

    Who else wants to approach him now? !

    He raised his head angrily, his eyes flashing with humiliation.

    Why? !

    Why is Yaoguang who is also a third-class star who can shine on the field, but he makes a fool of himself in front of everyone, and was ordered to repeat himself? !

    ...it's a total disgrace!

    At this time, two staff members passed by, holding something in their hands that attracted Fang Manshan's attention.

    It was a snow-white bow with a little blue light on both wings—it was Yao Guang’s weapon.

    Fang Manshan was startled, and when he regained his senses, his feet had taken the initiative to follow.

    "The competition is about to start," a staff member said. "Go and put these weapons away."

    According to regulations, the players' weapons are managed by the school, which is also to prevent cheating.

    Another staff member nodded and walked towards the preparation room with a few weapons. After a while, he came out, but did not see a figure quickly entering the room from behind.

    Fang Manshan lowered his footsteps and quietly entered the preparation room.

    He didn't know what he was going to do, only one thought kept reverberating in his mind, his voice was getting louder and louder -

    what he can't get, nobody else can get it!

    The preparation room was full of weapons, Fang Manshan searched for a long time, and finally found Yaoguang's white bow in a corner.

    He bent down, put his hand on the bow, and his eyes gleamed viciously.

    Yaoguang... This time it's your turn to make a fool of yourself!