Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    "Oh my God! It's a monster!"

    "What are you still doing? Back up!" The

    supply point was in chaos, everyone forgot the confrontation just now, and hurriedly retreated in the opposite direction to the door.

    "What's going on?" Hai Jia's eyes widened, "What kind of monster is that?!"

    Right now, the monster's horn was stuck on the door. Everyone in the door could hear its rough roar and stomping, which was enough to imagine the tonnage of this beast.

    And the white horn was also extremely sharp. As the monster swayed, the hole on the alloy door became bigger and bigger, and the crushed residue rustled and quickly piled up on the ground.

    "It's a white horned snow elephant." Ludwig stared at the white horn and frowned.

    The white-horned snow elephant is an S-class monster with extremely strong destructive power. It is said that an adult white-horned snow elephant is four meters high. Although its habitat is mostly in the snowfields, it is rarely encountered due to its scarcity.

    "The Alliance has really taken out all the monster information at the bottom of the box this time," Hai Jia murmured, "I didn't expect to encounter a white-horned snow elephant!" This is

    terrible.

    More than 20 of them were crowded into a room with a bigger slap, and there was not even a space to hide. If the white-horned snow elephant was called in, wouldn't it be directly taken by it? !

    "The support department retreats, Haiga and Caesar protect them," Ludwig said quickly, "Shaotu, Turin, let your mechanical beasts come to the front," paused, turned to Yaoguang, "You and I'll come." The

    crowd didn't make sense to his arrangement, they immediately changed their positions and moved quickly and tacitly, like an army that had cooperated for a long time.

    The commentator touched his chin with interest.

    He had long heard that General Adolf's grandson was very talented in mechanics, but he didn't expect that the commander looked good. No wonder the general would want to grant him a squad.

    When he was in service, he also encountered a few white-horned snow elephants. Despite its size, its movement speed was not slow at all. It was extremely difficult to deal with. Sometimes even an elite team of 30 people was dispatched.

    Fortunately, the white-horned snow elephant has a strong territorial awareness, and there is often only one haunt within a few hundred miles. The commentator looks at the screen expectantly, wondering how the First Military Academy will respond?

    At this time, the three school teams made different reactions.

    Nubia said loudly: "The Third Military Academy! Come with me, prepare to evacuate!"

    The people from the Third Military Academy moved closer to her, and the group retreated to the depths of the room.

    Gaius frowned: "What are you going to do?"

    "Of course, retreat," Nubia did not hesitate at all, "Our team is understaffed and cannot fight the white-horned snow elephant at all."

    Gaius: "Retreat? What are you kidding?!" He raised his eyebrows high, waved his hand, and pointed at his team, "Aren't they all people? How can everyone unite, how could they not be able to beat a mere beast!?"

    Nubia alms Give him an idiot look.

    "Working with the enemy, can you guarantee that your team members will not have gaps in their hearts? Absolutely unreserved output?"