Chapter 8

chapter eight

    The school arranged for each contestant to compete three times in the morning and two in the afternoon. Yaoguang moved too fast. When she finished the third contest, most of the other contestants were still struggling for the second contest.

    She looked at the ring that was still in full swing around her, touched her nose, and showed a daze in her eyes.

    Equally bewildered were her audience.

    Why... is No. 99's opponent too weak? She always solves the game in under a minute!

    Pity they just opened the potato chips in the first round, and the referee announced the end of the game.

    In the second round, they just opened the Coke, and the referee announced that the players were out.

    In the third round, they learned to be obedient. They didn't eat potato chips or drink Coke, but their butts hadn't hit the bench yet—Yao Guang had already poked the opponent's number plate.

    Audience: Grass, really good grass.

    And Yaoguang walked around the arena and finally decided to go to the lounge.

    The lounge is on the second floor of the gymnasium. As soon as Yaoguang entered the door, a surprised voice came from a corner: "Yaoguang?!"

    Yaoguang looked over, it was Shaotu.

    Shaotu waved at her excitedly, her fair face flushed slightly: "Are you over too?"

    Yaoguang walked over: "Well, are you too?"

    "I'm lucky," Shaotu touched embarrassedly Touching his nose, "If the players in the third round retire, I will win."

    Yaoguang said seriously: "Luck is also a part of strength."

    "Humph!" A cold hum suddenly came from the side.

    Yao Guang was stunned for a moment, then turned around and saw a familiar face - Fang Manshan.

    Fang Manshan looked at her up and down: "You're over too? How many games have you won?"

    Yaoguang: "Three games."

    Hearing this, Fang Manshan's expression turned cold: "Not bad." He was actually the same.

    However, the students next to him responded enthusiastically: "You are amazing!"

    "I saw you," a classmate stared at Yaoguang, "You were next to me in the second game, your speed is good Quick, faster than Arthur, right?" Yaoguang

    was surrounded by so many people, and he was a little overwhelmed: "Um..."

    "How is it possible? You are bragging a little more decently," Fang Manshan saw that everyone's attention was on Yao Light became unbalanced, "He is a first-class star, and he is also an elite of Class A!"

    Someone whispered: "Yaoguang is so good, maybe he can beat the first-class star..."

    Yaoguang noticed these students . All are 3rd star.

    Shaotu noticed her gaze and explained, "Everyone knows each other, so just sit and chat together."

    He smiled at Yaoguang.

    Yao Guang blinked and looked around.

    When they were talking just now, as long as the voice was louder, several first-class stars around showed impatient expressions.