Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Under everyone's eyes, Yaozhu's face was hot as if it was about to burn. She pretended to be okay and wanted to walk back to the stage, but was stopped by Turin, "Wait."

    Turin wrapped her hands around her . At the end of her hair, she raised her eyebrows and looked at her: "Yaozhu, what are you doing? Those who lose don't have to come up again."

    Yaozhu's movements froze.

    "But..."

    Turin turned his head and asked Hai Jia: "What are the rules of the guiding competition?"

    "If the opponent can no longer fight, or falls out of the arena," Hai Jia said, "it will be regarded as a failure."

    Turin Shi Shiran glanced at Yaozhu who was lying down in the audience: "Well, outside the arena."

    Yaozhu bit her lip, her pretty face was blue and white, but she still refused to give up: "Sister, I... "

    How could she just be beaten by Yao Guang? She is not reconciled!

    Moreover, after so many contestants came down, the student council members never failed—she was the first member to be knocked down!

    Yaozhu lowered her head, only to feel that all the blood rushed to her face.

    Hagga looked at her embarrassed face and shook her head.

    Although Turin people are not bad, they are very self-willed.

    And she was right - Yaozhu did lose to Yaoguang.

    Haijia said: "Yaozhu, you lost."

    Yaozhu raised her head in disbelief: "Senior Haijia...?"

    Haijia sighed and ignored her.

    Just teach her a lesson.

    Yaozhu, as a combat department, was beaten down by a first-year freshman with one move, and even the weaknesses in the moves were analyzed in a clear-cut way. This is not only an insult to Yaozhu, but also damages the reputation of their student union.

    Sure enough, the other several student councils didn't say a word, it was a default.

    [Why do I think... Yaozhu's relationship with the student union is awkward? ]

    [Hey, if I were the student union, I would be heartbroken. I don't know who is guiding whom. It's too bad. 】

    【Huh? Don't you all know? I heard that Yaozhu was not qualified to enter the student union, and she was filled by the lack of talents. ]

    Although Yaozhu couldn't see the comments in the live broadcast room, she could guess the thoughts of those viewers. At this moment, entanglement would only make herself more embarrassed. She could only whisper, "I understand."

    She left . At that time, he deliberately glanced at Yao Guang.

    But the latter didn't pay attention to her at all, as if she just patted a bug off the dining table, she casually glanced at the rest of the people and asked, "Who wants to come first?" After a while, "Or together?"

    She asked casually, but at once aroused the competitiveness of several people.

    "Junior's tone is not small," Caesar laughed, "but...are you sure you want to deal with a few of us at the same time? Don't think about it anymore?" He turned the glove in his hand meaningfully.

    Yaoguang tilted his head and thought for a while.

    "That's right," she retorted, "it's a pair of two."