Epilogue

Anonymous P. O. V.

Ballet:

An artistic dance form performed to music using precise and highly formalized set steps and gestures.. It originally originated from Renaissance Italy.

Love: a feeling of deep affection.

Can you really define love? Every person has there own unique definition of the powerful word, 'Love'. The heart has a mind of its own. It attracts the love and attachment to another person. The two become latched naturally.

Well in the lives of Aden and Amber their love is strong and powerful making the both of them inseparable. Their love for ballet and each other combined is beautiful.

"Your girls are gorgeous", the woman said to Amber as she signed the book. She was looking at Aden as he held the babies. Amber and Aden, soon developed their own little family.

Its now six years later. Amber recently gave birth to two baby girls, they're twins and the most beautiful babies. While Addison was attached to Aden, Ava was latched to Amber. They love both girls the same. Addison and Ava Grant.

Amber and Aden are pretty sure they are going to have a passion for music and ballet. 24 year old Mr. and Mrs. Grant are happily married now. The wedding was beautiful.

Both graduated from the Juliard School and formed their own ballet studio, 'Grant's Wishes to Ballet Angels' Yep. Both went into business together and are very successful with tons of money.

The beautiful couple known as 'Amen' is an amazing duo. They dance together all the time making a stunning performance.

Matt and Amber are still a success in the art museum. He found himself a wife and had 4 children. Amber and Matt are close. Another one of her close friends came back also. Take a wild guess.

Did you say Brie?

Nope not her. She had a beautiful baby boy and Adam is being the best father he can be. Amber is no longer associated with them.

But it's JAY!!!!!!! Yep. Jay and Amber are very close, there Bonnie and Clyde again, but in a positive way. Jay cleaned his self up and went to the army. He's fighting for his county. Bravo Jay!!!! We solute.

"Well thank you. Enjoy the book", Amber replied smiling as she handed the woman the book.

"I'm proud of you babe. Your book is selling a lot", Aden stated planting a kiss on Amber's lips. There was a long line of people who stood anxiously, ready to get a book. The cameras were surrounding the Grant family as they supported one another at Amber's book signing.

"Broken to Fixed: The Life of Amber Nova Madsen"
_______________________________

Author, Amber published her book and it is a very inspiring book of Amber's experience as a young adolescent to where she stands now. Its a good book based on the reviews: #1 New York Times Bestseller

Amber also graduated from the ARROJO Cosmetology School. She has her own hair salon now. She's doing outstanding. She stills models for Alana.

"Alright babe let's go before we're late", Amber stated.

"How are we going to be late and we're currently living there", Aden replied.

She then buckled a crying Addison, but gave her the bottle to sooth her down. Aden buckled a quiet Ava. See the difference between the twins.