Never Get Drunk

I was drunk right now and I really didn't care what happened. As soon as I saw Adam enter the room, I knew it was trouble.

"Amber what the hell are you doing.", Adam asked infuriated as he entered the room.

"Babbbbyyy we were just talking. He's good people, I like him He's my boo bear.", I said as I tried to maintain my balance. So I took off my heels.

"She's drunk and you should get her home. We did nothing, she's just out of it", the boy said.

"I know what I should do to my own girlfriend...... Amber put on your dress", Adam demanded.

"Its not nice to be mean, Adam", I said poking him in the chest.

"Amber take your ass over there and get dressed now!", Adam demanded again.

"You're not my dad. My father left, he's gone, but I'll go put my dress on", I said twirling over there like a ballerina.

"Hey man you shouldn't talk to her like that. Your girl has problems, she needs help", I heard the boy say. If I wasn't drunk. It would've have been a different story.

"What the hell are you talking about? I know my girl. Just stay away from her.", Adam yelled. I finally put on my dress, then I went over and hugged the boy. I felt loved for some reason, then Adam yanked me from his embrace.

"Let's go"

"Byeeeee boo bear", I yelled. Everyone really wasn't paying attention, they were drunk or passed out. I could tell Adam was pissed.

"Babe stop dragging me.... I love you babe", I giggled. Before we made to the car, I fell and I just sat on the ground.

"Amber let's go now. Get your ass up. God, I swear you drink to much", he said walking over to get me, but I snatched away.

"I don't drink too much. I'm here for a reason, I'm suppose to sleep right here baby", I slurred laying on the grass, then he picked me up and I was laying across his shoulders.

"Why do you always have to get this waisted Amber? I'm tired of dragging your ass"

"OK then don't drag m-... I think I'm about to puke"

He put me down really quick and I began to run around the yard.

"Catch me if you can babe......I don't like dresses", I said out of no where, while I was running, I took off my dress. I could tell Adam was infuriated, by the look on his face. He grabbed my arm pretty hard and began to squeeze it.

"You're gonna get your drunk ass in this car and I'm gonna take you home. If you don't, I'll just leave you"

I hopped into his arms where my legs was around his waist and my arms were around his neck.

"Don't leave me.... I'll go with you. You're my boyfriend and I love you so much", I giggled as I kissed him on his cheek. He was walking with me, then he got my dress and managed to get me in the car.

As we were about to drive off, I noticed the boy again, then I waved goodbye.

"Bye boo bear", I mouthed. After like 20 minutes, we made it to the mansion and I was sleep until arms wrapped around me, then I heard someone come out the house.

I couldn't recognize what they were saying because I was out of it, but after 5 minutes, they stopped talking and I was handed to someone.

"Adam don't go babe.....please"

"Love you Am", he said as he kissed my left cheek. I wasn't stable enough to walk on my two feet, so I rested in the person's arm.

We entered the house and I heard my mom's voice.