Prom Night

Amber's P.O.V. 2:33 p.m.

"This feels amazing", Brie stated. Today is prom day and we are getting a full spa day. We went shopping and got everything we needed. The prom venue is complete and set up nicely.

"I'm so freaking nervous. My grandparents are coming to town and they are strict", Ciara states.

When she mentioned her grandparents, that made me think of mine. I have tried contacting them through social media and there's still no response.

"Uggghh I'm so anxious right now!", I stated. This is going to be the best prom ever. I was debating whether I should go to the competition or not. I chose to attend besides its at 4:00 in the evening and prom starts at 8:00 at night.

"So did you guys rent a suite for the night?"

"Yes we did and that's exactly where we're going after prom."

After the spa treatment I immediately hurried to the ballet studio because we're getting ready for the competition.

Aden's P.O.V. 6:32 p.m.

"This is not good.", I stated as I paced back and forth across the room. I'm trying to calm down, but I can't.

I need to talk to Amber but she's ignoring all my calls and text messages. I understand its prom day but the situation is urgent.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bastard", JJ shouted.

JJ is shocked that Brian would do such thing. That's not even the good part. Brian lied about a lot of things. He never told my brother that he was adopted and lived in luxury.

"No bro. You just need to calm down.", I stated. We were sitting in the family room with my parents. I called Kristie and told her to come. So she missed Amber's ballet recital.

"So what you guys are saying is Mark Rowen is Brian Williams and he abused Sassy for years", Kristie asked.

"Yes. That's exactly what we're saying. That jackass lied. He's a dirty bastard for what he did to Amber. We need to take him out", JJ yelled.

"JJ calm down. You need to think. You have a pregnant fiancé at home waiting for you, don't stress her out", my dad replied. We all started bickering and panicking with one another.

"Everybody shut up!", my mom yelled. We all looked at her with wide eyes and we shut our mouths.

"I know everything. Sassy told me all of it. We are waiting for the correct time to get Mark right where he needs to be"

"Mom what the he..."

"Boy don't you temp me. Today is going to go as planned. You all will act like you have some goddamn sense.", she sighed running a hand through her hair.

I'm totally confused and pissed right now! They could've been told this information. What the hell are you possibly waiting for?

"Kris you will come with me to my modeling studio to help with Sass. JJ you will calm your ass down and go home to Britt and as for you Aden. You will go to prom and act as normal as possible"

DING DONG DING DONG

The doorbell rang and we all stopped in our tracks. Who the hell was at the door?

"Everybody act normal", my mom stated as she went to answer the door. A couple minutes later Amber comes running in with a huge trophy and still dressed in her ballet attire.