Freaky Friday

September 16

Guess what? Today is my 18th birthday and I'm so excited. Adam returned back to school yesterday and so did Aden.

I admit I do miss him, but I'm still pissed for what he did and with him blowing up my phone is not gonna solve anything.

The girls and I had a full spa day yesterday and I feel so refreshed. Even though I still have this cast on.

My mom asked what happened to my hand and I told her I sprung it at cheer practice. Ms. Ziggler asked what happened and I told her I fell down the stairs at home.

So everything is working out for now! People have been blowing up my phone and wishing me a happy birthday. That just brighten my day.

Once I got out the shower I put on all my fragrances, then I put on my black lace underwear and strapless bra. I felt like dressing sexy today.

I sat down in my chair and began to think of my hairstyle. I was thinking about cutting my hair. Maybe? Maybe not?

I began to apply style mousse to my damp hair, then I parted my hair to the right creating a side part. Once I parted I blow dried my sides under until it was completely dry.

I clipped the back and side sections up leaving my bangs hanging, then I blow dried it. I then plugged in my large curling irons and began to curl the mid- lengths and ends.

RING RING RING

I looked on my dresser to see who was calling and it was Brie. I answered it and put my phone on speaker, so I could continue to curl my hair.

"Hello?"

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Amber. Happy birthday to you", they sang to me. I then noticed that we were in a 5- way group call.

"Awww thank you guys", I said as I finished curling my hair. I put wax on my fingertips and began to piece my ends.

"We have something for you when you come to school", Aubrey said.

"Dress sexy now and have your hair nice.", Ciara stated

"Ciara you know Amber will have her hair nice. She's a nice hairstylist, plus she takes cosmetology", Brie followed. I giggled and pulled a section of my hair tightly across the other side, then I pinned it.

"Ok girls you can stop all the bickering and let Amber get back to what she was doing. We love you Am."

"Love you guys too", I said then applied hair shine and hair spray. My hair was complete! Its a fancy half up do.

I decided today I would where my cream Tapa Print High low dress. It's a strapless high low dress featuring a tapa printed wrap skirt and a sweetheart neckline and padded cups.

For my shoes I put on my Ivory colored Christian Louboutin which were real diamonds studded. The height of the heel was 5 inches.

I'm wearing it to make my hair and nails stand out. My nails were a peach color and the designs were dealing with cheer leading and my birthday which was beautiful.

I put all my piercings in and my jewelry. I put my slave bracelet on my right hand since my left hand was covered with the brace. Then I did my make up.

Today is also the day of the huge pep rally at the school. Its a back to school pep rally. So yaaaay!

Once I completed myself, I walked downstairs and no one was there. Maybe they forgot my birthday because seems like there's no one home.

"Mom, Mark", I called. Still no sign of them. I slowly walked into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday Baby Girl!", they shouted and ran over and hugged me.