Spring Break Pt. 2

Adens P.O.V. Thursday, April 2

We have been in Panama for 4 days now, today being our fourth one and we've been having tremendous fun!

Amber and I have been spending a lot of time together and it's been fun. She even came over to the beach house and spent the night with me.

"Aden you're gonna go into your guitar solo after you sing the last hook", Sam directed.

Our other friends arrived late Monday night. Tim, Sam, Eddie, Corbin, and Zach are some friends who's in college and they help our band. We were in the beach house practicing for Friday.

The guys and I have been getting a lot of attention lately, which is so awesome!

"Ok start now", Tim stated. I sang the last verse and began my guitar solo. The music paraded around the beach house as we practiced. After 30 minutes we went and enjoyed some beer at Hofbrau Beer Garden.

"Very good job you guys. I love it. But don't fuck it up. Aden I have your uncle Xavier on speed dial", Zach stated. I almost spit my beer out. The boys were dying laughing.

My uncle Xavier is like our manager. So he books us concerts, parties, and studio time. I adore him as a manager. He's strict and doesn't play about music.

"Ok Zach since you wanna joke. Do you wanna know something funny", I asked.

"Sure whatcha got for me"

"You remember yesterday when we were at Spinnaker's Beach Club and you farted in that girls face", I stated and just burst out laughing and so did the guys.

"Yeah that was funny. Zach thought he was gonna get some if he flirted some more"

"Wrong. Instead she slapped the shit out of you Zach, then kissed Aden"

"Hey but that's not even the best part, Aden finally got laid, with her."

"Yep he stole your girl and fucked her to sleep.", Cody stated while we were still laughing.

Yes I got laid and I had sex yesterday, but I was drunk. I told Amber about it and she was a little upset but brushed it off.

"He didn't steal my girl assholes", Zach stated taking a sip of his beer and we all did the same. I put on a very serious face as I began to talk.

"Yeah I really didn't steal his girl.......he basically gave her to me after farting in her face.", I laughed breaking the serious face. Zach kind of chuckled too.

"I saw Aden enjoying his time with Amber at Hammerhead Fred's", Max stated and I smiled.

Yes I took Amber there and we had fun. It was a cool time, no one got wasted even though we did have a couple of drinks. They had amazing seafood that we all enjoyed.

The really fun part was the wet and wild and foam parties. Amber and I was really flirting and very intimate with each other. She loved it and I did too.

"Yeah you guys make a cute couple", Tim commented. They don't know about Amber and the whole boyfriend situation.

"I was excited when they dropped the 40 free kegs."

"And their beer was so cold. I loved it", Max commented. I think that's his favorite place because he currently was wearing 'I love Fred's seafood' shirt.

"Alright we need to get back to the resort cause I want a suntan before I leave Panama"

Amber's P.O.V.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too"

I was sitting in Adam's lap on the balcony in our room enjoying the view of the beach.......and making out.