Spring Break Pt. 1

Amber's P.O.V.

"What the hell? I definitely have died and went to heaven"

"Daammmnn! This villa is nice"

We just arrived in Panama city and its just beautiful. We made reservations at the Villa Townhouses at the Sandpiper Beacon that's right on the beach. We have our VIP party passes, party cards also.

We're all staying in a villa and the maximum is 10. We have 9 people. So it's just Adam, Brie, Aubrey, Autumn, Ciara, Jason, Jaden, Derek and I.

"Everybody Stop!", I yelled.

"Ouch babe! You yelled in my ear", Adams joked as he patted my butt. I was currently getting a piggy back ride from Adam. We made a bet that if Adam gets nauseous on the plane ride I get piggy back rides the whole time in Panama.

And he did get nauseous and I won the bet! We all looked at each other with evil grins. Then finally Adam and I made a move.

"Babe run. We call the room upstairs", I yelled and Adam began to run. I was looking back and they were running behind us.

"That's no fair.", Jaden shouted and Adam gave him the bird.

"Hey that's mean asshole", Ciara shouted coming into Jaden's defense.

Once we made it upstairs, I noticed there were 2 bedrooms. Adam put me down and we observed one of the rooms. It was a beachside bedroom with 2 double beds.

"Oh my gosh! Babe come look at the bathroom", I stated pulling his arm.

I loved how the bathroom was set up, an En-Suite.

"This bathroom is nice. Come look at the beach side view on the balcony.", he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked to the balcony.

After 15 minutes of viewing the house, we all began to settle down.

This villa was beautiful. The other room was a street-side bedroom with double beds. Of course Adam and I got the best room, beach side view. Ciara and Jaden are sharing a room with us.

In the other room, Autumn, Jason, Aubrey and Derek are sleeping in there. I was surprised that Autumn and Jason didn't bicker about sharing the same bed.

There's a very beautiful full bathroom in the hallway between the bedrooms. It's also a washer and dryer located in the middle of the hall. Downstairs was alluring also.

"I can't believe you guys gave me this sofa downstairs.", Brie whined.

"Brie cheer up", I stated.

"Yeah I don't see what you're whining about", Derek followed.

Since Brie was the odd ball, she got the queen size sofa sleeper in the living room. It also had a full size kitchen with a dining table of 4 and a partial bathroom downstairs.

This 2-story villa was amazing and very comfy. It's just like a home!

"Ok so when do you guys want to finish unpacking", Ciara asked. We were all in the living room.

"Screw unpacking. We need to go for some drinks", Brie stated. She's so eager.

"Ok I like your attitude", Ciara stated.

"I'm fine with whatever we do. I just wanna have fun and get laid"

Once Jason made that comment Autumn smacked his arm and the guys started laughing. I raised my eyebrow at Adam.

"Ah come on babe its just a joke", he said pulling me closer as I sat on his lap on the sofa.

"Ohh I just wanna get a hot surfer. Maybe he can teach me some of his moves........ If you know what I mean", Autumn said as she mischievously smiled. Us girls laughed at her comment and the boys just smacked their lips.