Baby Blake

This is just great. Very bad timing.

"Aaaahhhhh", my mom screamed loudly as she held on to me.

"Mom. Just breath. Inhale and exhale", I stated brushing hair out of her face.

"Be calm Tiff. I'm gonna go pull the car around to the front.", Mark stated as he ran. and began to walk. Even though I'm shorter than her, I'm a pretty strong person.

"No. Amber you know you can't carry her. Let me carry her and you get your bag", Aden demanded. That was kind of attractive considering I'm a stubborn person.

"Amber honey let him carry me", my mom stated panting. I could tell she was trying to be calm. I gave in and grabbed the bag from Aden.

He swept her off her feet and began to walk downstairs. I ran along with the bag and my keys in my hand.

"Ohhhh myyy God. Please we have to hurry", my mom screamed. I was right there with her comforting her as we walked out the door.

That's when Mark pulled in front of the mansion with the car. He immediately hopped out the car and grabbed my mother from Aden's arms. My mom cupped my face, while she was in Mark's arms.

"Amber....baby call your grandmother and grandfather. Please, promise me you will be by my side during the baby's birth"

"I promise", I said as I smiled and rested my hand over hers. Mark immediately put her in the car on the passenger seat and hurriedly sped away.

I locked the mansion and began my way to my car in the garage.

"Amber...... I'm coming with you.", Aden stated as he was following me.

"You can't. Aden I will be fine. I promise.", I said as I made it to the garage and open the door to my Rolls Royce.

"I'm coming with you. I want you to be safe.", he said grabbing my hand before I entered the car. I then looked him in his eyes and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"I'll be fine. I'll be coming back to you tonight.", I said as I hugged him. I entered my car then drove off.

I looked at my phone and it was 5:32pm and the sun was setting. I'm gonna be late for ballet practice. Once I called my grandparents and notified them that mom was in labor, I called Mrs. Smith.

"Hello, Amber honey are you ok", she asked nervously. I know she might be a little anxious because of what happened earlier at the police station.

"I'm fine. My mother just went into labor and I'm gonna be late for practice"

"Oh thank God you're ok. That's fine and tell Tiffany I said good luck"

"Ok see you in a bit"

"Ok be careful honey", she said and with that I hung up the phone. I'm not gonna tell my mother that Mrs. Smith said hello because my mom doesn't even know I talk to her, let alone do ballet.

Now that would be a very messy situation if she was to find out. So I try to keep my ballet life private.

15 minutes later I was at the hospital and I met my grandparents on the way in. They greeted me with hugs and kisses, then we raced to the room. I saw my mom was in a gown and she was hooked to an I.V.

Her brunette hair was all sweaty and her legs was propped up. Mark was beside her right side holding her hand. In the corner behind Mark was his family and my grandparents greeted my mother immediately.

Mark's family greeted me and the doctor came in explaining procedures.

"Ok Tiffany is about to get ready to push and all of you can't be present. So Tiffany who would you like to stay", the doctor asked.