The New Boy

I was pretty sure that was the boy from the party. He was still pretty hot. He wore blue jeans and a plaid collar shirt, that was rolled up to his forearm showing his half -sleeve tattoo. He also had on black converse. Over his shoulder was a guitar and he had other musical instruments surrounding him.

He was laughing along with three other guys, but they weren't transferred. Their names are Justin, Cody, and Max. They seem like cool people. I just never talked to them.

By the looks of it, they already knew each other. I only see them together when they're at parties performing. They were a band.

I saw Brie as she flipped her auburn hair and handed me my mirror back.

"Gosh Brie, you're such a slut. Get over yourself", Ciara commented.

"Are you jealous? Because if you are I can let your little boyfriend over there know", Brie pointed.

I looked at the direction she was pointing and saw all four of our boyfriends walking in together. All of them were apart of the basketball team, football team, or both.

"Oh my gosh baby", Ciara screamed running into Jaden's arms, her boyfriend. Jaden was on the football and basketball team. Very athletic.

"Hey babe", he said as he held her in his arms and they kissed.

"There's my poochie poo", Derek said.
"Sugar bear", Aubrey yelled as she hugged Derek tightly. Derek only played basketball, but he was very good at it.

"Hey my basketball player", I said walking up to Adam.

"Wassup my little cheerleader", he said as he picked me up slightly and spun me around. I kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Aww I'm sorry babe I got lipstick on your lips", I said as he let me down and I wiped the red lipstick off his lips.

"Its ok. I love the lips though. You smell good", he said grabbing my butt, then he pulled my skirt down.

"Thanks babe. Well we gotta go. I love you"

"I love you too"

I saw Aubrey with her boyfriend. Autumn with her boo. The reason for that is Jason and Autumn have a complicated relationship and I'm gonna leave it at that. Its very complicated.

"OK girls let go. We have to get our schedules.", I said breaking everyone away from their men. We began to walk and I saw the schedules lined up on the table.

I found my schedule and picked it up and examined it. Other than my basic classes I had art, cosmetology, gymnastics, and 1 cooking class. I'm so excited I get to cook.

I love my schedule.

"Oh damit. I'm stuck in a class with Keith Wilks. He's always drooling", Autumn replied.

"Well maybe if you stop revealing all your cleavage. He'll stop looking.", I joked.

"Oh shut up. Well you guys I'm off to class. Come on Brie let's go.", Autumn said.

"Ok girls chow. I'm gonna go catch up with new boy", Brie stated before leaving.

Aubrey, Ciara, and I had the same homeroom.

"Ok students of Lewis's school of performing arts. We're happy to have you here. Homeroom starts in five minutes. We hope to make this school year fun and encouraging. Everyone make it a nice day", the principle said.

We made our way to homeroom and I ran into the new boy. He look at me as soon as I walked in.

"Oowww looks like the new boy has his eyes on you" , Ciara stated. I playfully pushed her and we took our seats.