What Did I Do?

I left the classroom immediately after that. I need to take my mind off it. Yeah Amber that's what you need to do.

~*~

RIING RIING RIING

The bell rang for us to get out of school and everyone scattered. I had to stay because I had cheer leading practice. So I hurried to my car and grabbed my cheer bag, then someone wrapped there arms around my waist.

"Babe aren't you suppose to be at practice", I asked. I closed my trunk and Adam picked me up and sat me down where he was in between my legs holding my waist.

"Practice is canceled today. So the boys and I are going to watch our girls practice. Even Jason will be there for Autumn."

"Oh you sure he won't be with the other cheerleaders. ."

"Its not our problem. All that matters is if you and me love other", he said planting a kiss on my lips. I heard a door slam and I looked up to find Aden, who was getting his bag out of his car.

He looked at me and I looked back at Adam quick and pecked him on the lips.

"Come on babe. I'm gonna be late for practice"

"Oh I didn't realize you had your ballet necklace"

He said as he held it, but I grabbed it back quick.

"That's not my ballet necklace. Its just a dolphin necklace, that I got from SeaWorld, now let's go"

.......

"Keep running", Ms. Ziggler demanded. The five of us were so tired, we have been running for a full 40 minutes and I'm exhausted.

"I'm tired. Can we stop", Ciara asked.

"Seriously C. Do you know how determined she is.", Brie replied.

"Yeah has to be a cold day in hell, for her to get us to stop", Aubrey stated

"This is all bullshit. Someone please act like they are having an asthma attack.", Autumn followed.

"Girls stop it. We only have 10 more minutes. Deal with it", I said.

"Stop talking! Keep running and speak the pledge."

"We are cheerleaders, we pledge to give the school spirit and be the best leaders we can.......

We yelled as we pledged. She was treating us like we were in the damn military! Once our punishment was over, we began to practice our last routine before we left.

I began to do my stretches and Adam and I were making faces at each other. We all were in the middle of the gym facing the boys who were sitting on the bleachers.

"Amber go into the ballet studio and get the extra cheer outfits", Ms. Ziggler interrupted.

I nodded and began to walk out the gym. I blew a kiss at Adam and he winked at me.

"Amber ballet room. Now!", Ms. Ziggler demanded. I stuck my tongue out at her when she turned her back, then Adam laughed.

I began to walk my way to the ballet class. That reminded me that I had ballet practice at 6:00pm and that's what time cheer practice ends.

I heard the music playing as I got closer, then I walked in to see Aden practicing ballet. He was doing amazing.

Kristie should've chose Aden to be my duet partner. This guy is outstanding.

I guess his ballet instructor noticed me.

"What did you need", she asked annoyed. This ballet teacher seems strict.