Tell Me

Matt's P.O.V.

"So I want you to tell me everything. Why did you leave rehab?", I asked as I held our intertwined fingers in my lap.We were currently still on the steps of the mansion watching the sun as it set.

"I found out my ballet instructor was my auntie. She's my family, a blood relative. My mom told me she was dead and comes to find out I've been staring at my aunt for 13 years or since I was born."

That was pretty messed up. I don't know if I could've handled the situation like Amber handled it. I'm very proud of her for making the right decision.

"I'm pissed and hurt because they didn't tell me. They kept this secret for a very long time. I was gonna relapse Matt"

"But you didn't babe. You didn't"

"Yeah because I thought of you Matt. I thought of you. I couldn't do these drugs. I finally realized its not me. That person is not me. I'm stronger than that. Thanks for getting me this help"

"Thanks for letting me get you this help. I want you to do something for me"

"What is it"

"You have to go back to New York and tell everyone you're not dead. I saw the news report and the candlelight memorial. The faces of the people you love were heartbroken. I'll come with you if I have to"

She has to do it. I know they're probably carrying a burden on their backs right now.

"I will and I would love for you to come with me. I know that running away from your problems isn't gonna solve anything. Facing them is your resolution. Facing them and getting closure is the key. Matt I'm gonna testify against him"

I was shocked but happy to see how she has grown. I'm happy to see that she's encouraged to go stand and voice her hurt and pain to send this brutal man away. I then gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"I'm gonna be by your side, but I want you to finish your isolation in rehab first", I said.

"I was gonna go back anyways. I just needed to see you. You're my inspiration"

"I remembered the first time I met you. You had on a stunning mint green dress and your make up was smeared, but yet you were still the most beautiful thing I laid eyes on. So tell me why you were so upset that night?"

I was eager to know why would someone make a beautiful young lady so upset to what appeared to be a special night. She ran a hand through her hair and I let go of our hands to look her in her eyes.

"Well it was my prom night. A very beautiful scenery that was meant to be enjoyed without any corruption. That night I discovered that my boyfriend of 4 years was cheating on me with my bestfriend, who is now pregnant with his child"

I looked at her in surprise. So many people have hurt her. I wish they knew how it felt to taste hurt. Its time Amber encounter some passionate love that I'm going to share with her.
I could see the tears forming in her eyes, but she kept a kind hearted smile plastered on her face.

She let out a low chuckle then blinked away those tears of hurt. She looked down and played with her nails.

"And you know I can't even cry anymore. I was the foolish one. I should've known. They did it right under my nose. Now I know."

I then grabbed her hand again and lifted her chin so she was facing me again. Then I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Amber you didn't deserve any of it. You understand me. I want you to go to New York and find closure and forgiveness. Forgive all the ones who have hurt you. Speak. Let them know through all the hurt you're still standing and they can't bring you down. You can be happy babe."