His Story

Aden's P.O.V.

I'm starting to become suspicious. I've been texting Amber constantly since the night I jumped out her window. But she hasn't replied and its Sunday!

And I know she would've replied in a heartbeat, but she didn't. Something is wrong. I can feel it....

I'm gonna go to that house.

Mark's P.O.V.

12:32 pm

I was sitting down on the couch drinking a beer with my feet on the coffee table.

I'm enjoying my time with Amber while Tiffany is gone. She's very good in bed, actually better than her mother.

I locked her in the room because she deserved it. She deserved to be punished for her wrong doing. Its a woman's work to pleasure there men. Amber is mine, she belongs to me.

I will kill her and she knows that, she's terrified of me. I beat her because I love her and I'm gonna make her love me.

She's so stupid, she can't seem to leave the past in the past, but I'll make her live in the present with me.

Her meal today wasn't really a meal, it was heroin. I've been an addict since the age of 14 and I'm perfectly fine. Maybe she will do it and maybe she won't.

Tiff should be here in about an hour or so. So I cleaned the house and aired it out.

I took the last sip of my beer and went upstairs to get her from the room.

"Aammmbbberrrr you can come out now. Your punishment has been lifted", I said as I unlocked the door.

She was stressed out in her maroon colored bra and panties. Her red hair was shifted over her face. That's normal, she's high. I went over and touched her and snatched my hand back quickly.

She was freezing cold. Uh oh. I started to panic as I turned her over. Her skin was more pale than before and her lips were purple. I pryed her eyelids open to see that her eyes were no longer ocean blue but stormy grey.

My first move was to check for a pulse and she didn't have one. I ran a hand through my hair and pace the room back and forth. I couldn't take her to hospital with all these bruises covering her.

Then this bright idea popped into my head. I'll just take her to her bathroom and pretend like she was taking a shower.

I left the needle in her vein and the belt around her arm and then I put her lifeless body on my shoulder and began my way to the bathroom.

I laid her down in the shower and turned the water on.

"I'm sorry Am", I said planting a kiss on her lips. I locked the door and left out of her room.

1 hour later

"Hey baby", I said as I kissed Tiffany.

"Oh wow! The house is so clean. Where's Amber", she asked as I took her jacket.

"She's in the bathroom taking a shower.", I said without hesitation, but inside I was nervous because she's dead and I don't want to be a suspect.

"Well she needs to come down. I haven't seen her for a week. I miss her. You guys were having fun. I saw the pictures and videos you sent me.", she said as she put her hands on her belly. Yes I sent her pictures and videos of Amber and I at different places having fun. I made her take those pictures.