Too Far?

Amber's P.O.V.

I slowly began to open my eyes and I sat against the shower.

I woke up after I passed out. I admit, I was very high. When I tried the heroin it made me feel different, made me feel numb. I felt no pain, nothing. I like being like that.

But when I woke up I felt all the pain, physically and mentally. The belt was still around my arm and so was the needle. I was about to get it out with my left hand until I realized it was broken and it hurt like hell.

"Oww.. Owww", I screamed. I could barely move my hand and when I moved it, I felt excruciating pain, but I have to get this needle out of my arm and this belt from around my arm. I can feel it cutting off my blood circulation.

"Ok Amber. You can do it", I said to myself. I grabbed the towel from the bathroom cabinet and I put it in my mouth to stop me from screaming loud.

I took a deep breath and began to take out the needle and unbuckle the belt. I screamed and cried but you could barely hear me because of the towel in my mouth. I saw that I was bleeding from where the needle was and began to search for a band-aid.

I sat the needle and belt on the toilet seat, then got up off the floor slowly. My eyes began to blur and I held on to the sink with my right hand for support. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a band aid and placed it on the wound.

Once I closed the cabinet. I saw myself in the mirror. My ocean blue eyes, were stormy grey and they were blood shot red. My skin was more pale than before.

"Who am I", I asked myself.

"Amber, honey where are you", Mark called. I started to panick and I grabbed the belt and needle and put it behind the pill bottles in the medicine cabinet. I'll be back for it.

I unlocked the door and stepped out and began to walk upstairs into my room. I knew he was searching the house for me.

I really don't want to hear his apologies. I'm sick of it. I immediately climbed into my bed under the cover to pretend like I was sleeping.

"Amb-". I heard him enter the room. He stood at the door for a minute, then cut off the light and left out my room. Thank God!

I got up quietly and grabbed my phone from my drawer to see the time.

Holy shit! It was 5:30pm. I've missed 1 hour and 30 minutes of practice. Not only that, but I've missed 3 hours of school because Mark checked me out at 12:00.

I noticed my notifications was full, so I checked it. I had so many text messages, missed calls and some video on IG.

Amber where are you. You need to check on Adam and BTW I didn't know you and the new boy were seeing each other. Like how you're playing the field.- Ciara

Look Am. I'm sorry and we need to talk.- Aden

Look you do know practice has started. Lover boy can fight too. You should check him out on the video on IG.- Aubrey