You and I

Aden's P.O.V.

Its been 2 weeks since Amber overdosed and I've heard nothing from her, she doesn't even show up at school. I do know that she's not dead and she's been revived and that's because of the news and social media. The police have been digging deep into her case. Hopefully they find out what's been happening in that house.

My family keep trying to tell me that it's going to be ok, but it's not. This girl is helpless and she needs someone who is really gonna love her and care for her. Someone like me.

I feel so lost without her. My sister and Mrs. Smith said they haven't seen her at practice.

"OK class is dismissed", Mr. Landon said. These couple of days have been miserable. I almost attend every class with her. She was my best friend.

Mr. Landon tried to partner me with someone else, but I declined. I want Amber to be my partner. I want to be with her. I gathered my belongings and exited the class.

As I was walking to lunch, I caught up with my boys. They understand me, they even try to console me. Only Amber can give me great consolation.

"So man how did she overdose", Max asked.

"Yeah they said she overdosed on heroin. I didn't even know she did drugs", Justin followed

"She looked perfectly fine.", Cody commented.

"Well she wasn't.", I stated. Amber is the talk of the town and many people are showing much love now, before they could care less. This is a very shady world we live in.

"She will come around"

We walked in line and got our food, then sat down.

"We have another party that we're suppose to perform at. I heard its going to be some major record producers there"

"Yeah this could be our day view"

As they were talking, I was deep in my thoughts about Amber. I just need to see her, she can tell me that she's ok. I need to feel her touch.

"So you ready Aden"

I don't even know which path I want to take. Ballet or music. I'm totally confused right now. Its so much disaster that's occurring in my life.

"I don't know you guys", I said as I put my head in my hands.

"Hey here comes the douche", Max stated which made me look up to find Adam walking over to my table.

"Excuse may I have a word with you Aden", he asked with his hands in his pockets. I looked at him, then back at my friends. They got up from there seats and Adam sat down.

"First off I would like to know what does 'I'm free, now I can release the silence that was within me mean'", he asked, then I chuckled.

"You mean the tattoo on her pelvis leading to her hip. Its a secret, but it's beautiful right", I stated with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on my face. I could see him getting angry.

"Yeah very beautiful, especially when she spreads her legs wider and moans when I caress it", he stated, which was pissing me off.

"Tell me what you're really over here for"

"So I know you heard about my girl. How she was brutally assaulted and she overdosed. I don't know what happened to her but...."

"That's bullshit that you don't know your own girlfriend"

"Wait let me finish. I started to notice some strange things and I would confront her, but she would brush it off so that's what I did."