Flashbacks

After my dad died life hasn't been the same, for me. My mom fell in love with a new man, Mark Rowen. I never liked the guy because I thought not the richest man in the world could replace my dad, but soon I realized my dad isn't coming back and I know he'd want me to make mom happy. So I began to open up to him My mom bugged me to open up , so I gave him a chance. That's when they were first dating. Next minute, they were married. It happened so fast......

"I can't believe your mother is getting married again", Adam asked me as we stood beside each other at the church door. I needed some fresh air because this was stressful. Adam and I had been friends for a long time, since we were five.

I had just began my freshman year of school and it was going ok so far. I became very comfortable. I hang out mostly with the upperclassman. Being a freshman is really not my thing. My family was rich before my mother encountered Mark, but now that's make us filthy rich. I'm loving the life.

Adam snapped me out of my thoughts as he snapped his fingers in my face to get my attention.

"Heeellllooo....Amber get off mars and come back to earth. Its time, so let's go"

My mom looked beautiful in her dress and she smiled brightly as she worked down the aisle.

..........

"You may kissed the bride"

My mom was married and I couldn't believe it, but I was happy for her. Her and Mark looked happy together. Everything seemed like it was falling back in place.