Freaky Friday pt. 2

Adam was in a tuxedo holding a bouquet of roses and two big gift bags.

He started walking towards me and put the two gifts bags beside me and handed me the roses, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe", he said, then I giggled. Adam grabbed the microphone and began to speak

"This is your big surprise. I planned it all by myself. In the first bag I bought you is filled with a bunch of fragrances and exotic jewelry. In the second in a whole bunch of popular designer clothes. Don't worry I bought my mother along"

Everyone giggled at him and so did I.

"Yes everything is real and it was very expensive, but my girl deserves that. These gifts doesn't matter though, our love does. I've been with you for 4 years now and I've never been happier. You're my everything and I mean that babe. I would die for you. Now I want to say happy 18th birthday babe", he said.

Jason then came up on the stage with a cupcake and handed it to Adam. He pulled a candle and lit up the candle and put it in the cupcake.

"Everybody please get out of your seats and sing this beautiful lady the happy birthday song.",Adam said. They all began to sing and I started crying. This was so nice. Once they finished Adam stood in front of me.

"Make a wish babe", he said. I closed my eyes, made my wish, then blew out my candle.

Everyone got out their seats and applauded him. I jumped up into his arms and kissed him passionately.

"I love you", I said as he spun me around.

"I love you more", he said.

"Aweeeeee", I heard people say.

"Hey we're still in school", the principle announced. Adam and I both laughed then he swept me up bridal style and began to walk off the stage.

I enjoyed the cupcake, it was good. I couldn't ask for a better birthday.

Aden's P.O.V.

I watched as he held her in his arms and walked off the stage. I admit it was a very good birthday surprise. I could've done better. I think Adam is just putting on an act. Her surprise wasn't over though. I'm invited to her surprise birthday party at 9:00pm. I'm only performing though and I'm getting paid.

I was still gonna buy Amber a gift for her birthday. It was time for school to be dismissed, so I packed up and carried all my things to my car.

"Alright guys let's go", I shouted. The guys were gonna ride with me, since we had to plan for a party. Once everyone got into the car, I drove off.

"So are we going to get the van first or what", Cody asked. We had a van created for our band so we can carry our equipment. Its like a side job.

"No I have to stop at my house first", I said.

"Good. That means I get to see your sexy ass sister", Max said.

"Hey man. Watch your mouth", I said.

"Aden you think your mom can hook me up with a tattoo", Justin asked.

"Yeah you have to set up an appointment"

"Did you guys see what that douche Adam did for Amber", Cody asked.

"Yeah that was very nice and she doesn't even know that he planned a huge surprise party!", Max followed.

I started to get frustrated, so I did a long sigh and ran a hand through my hair.

"Oops. We're sorry. Aden why won't you just confess your feelings for her", Max asked. Yes, my boys know I have feelings for Amber.