Progression

2 weeks later, Monday April 13 4:42pm

Amber's P.O.V.

"We counted the votes and ballots. Everyone chose the Hollywood theme"

"I think it's a nice theme and it's complete"

"What type of prom theme is it", Ms. Ziggler asked. We were currently in a meeting discussing prom.

I've been isolated. I'm trying to find my true self and being around all the drama is not helping. Aden, his family, and I are on good terms.

I don't discuss the case with Aden anymore and any time he tries to tell me something about it, I ignore. Adam's and I relationship is better than ever. I'm with him very, very often.

I don't talk to my mother. I'm basically avoiding her. The police have been trying to contact me, but I disregard any personal contact. My main focus is on prom!

"Its called Tinseltown", Aubrey replied. Yes the cheerleaders are the sponsors of prom. Aubrey, Autumn, Ciara, Brie and I are the main factors so we have to make sure prom goes as planned.

"All the seniors paid their fees and all of them are going to prom. Right now we have a total of 20,000 dollars", I stated as I put the money in the zip lock bag.

"That should be more than enough", Brie stated.

"Yeah you just gotta make sure we buy all the important necessities first", Ciara followed.

"Ok everyone is it agreed that prom is going to be held at the Palm house in Brooklyn."

"Agreed", Aubrey stated.

"Disagree", Autumn followed. One thing we can't do is coincide with each other.

"OK let's take a vote................... Who agrees we should have prom at the palm house"

Everyone raised their hands except Autumn.

"Sorry boo. Majority rules", Aubrey teased. Prom is April 24 so we don't have much time.

"What are we sending them home with", Brie asked.

"Oh goody bags!", Autumn squealed.

"Seriously Autumn. Almost the entire school of students are rich so we're gonna send them home with........"

"Prom favors and souvenirs. Valuable items will be packed in gift bags and I'm in charge of that", Ciara stated.

"Get the Fluer De Lis medium sized gift bags"

"Amber make sure you finish the invitations because they need to be passed out by Friday."

"Will do", I stated. We're making some progress.

"So girls who are your dates for prom", Ms. Ziggler asked. She keeps up with her cheerleaders.

"Jaden's taking me"

"Of course I'm going with Adam"

"I'm Derek's date"

"I'm going by my self, I'm a loner"

Everyone answered except for Autumn. We immediately looked at her.

"Autumn?"

"I'mgoingtopromwithJasonbecausewedateagain", she said that fast so we wouldn't be able to understand her.

"Stop the procrastination and spill the beans doll face"

"Ok fine. Jason and I are dating again and I'm his date to the prom.", she stated. We all squealed and congratulated her.