Here's A Gift from Hell!

Adam's P.O.V.

"Shit!", I said aloud as I sat on my bed with a horrible headache. I didn't see anyone in the villa. It was very clean and all our stuff was packed.

I don't remember much from last night after I got drunk. What I do remember is that we got served. We owe a fine for all the damages we did.

I am pissed at Amber though because I never knew she would fucking cheat on me with that douche, Aden.

This is how it all went down.....

Flashback

"Babe are you coming with me", Amber asked.

"Nope. I'll meet you guys there.", I said as I laid back down. After 30 minutes of more sleep. I finally got up and was ready to party some more.

As I was spraying my cologne there was a knock at the door and I ran to answer it.

"Hello are you Adam Tylers", the man asked.

"Yes I am.", I stated then he handed me a gift card envelope and a larger envelope, then he disappeared.

"Hey what's this dude", I yelled but he ignored me and walked away. I closed the door and sat on the sofa. I opened the big envelope first. It read 'to: Adam' in cursive. I immediately opened it.

Dear Adam,

How are you and your girlfriend Amber? Looks like she's doing pretty well with Aden. You don't know your girlfriend Amber. She's cheating on you with your enemy. Don't you think you look foolish. A four year relationship with this girl and you were shitted on. Find out what I'm talking about in the gift card.
Sincerely, B.W.