Chapter 60

Evianna's POV

It's been five years since we took the German's down and life couldn't be more peaceful. Sure, we had our ups and downs with the mafia but nothing we couldn't handle.

Since then, a lot has happened and a lot of additions were made into the family. Adonis, Zeke and Tony got married with their respective wives who are all so sweet yet got a hint of sass when needed. Serves them right.

Ryan and Alex, Ezra and Shah are still going strong and I'm pretty sure they're practically married just without it being official. Unfortunately, Josh and Gio didn't work out as they ended things in Josh's second year of university. They just fell apart and they both understood that sometimes it happens, even though it sucked. They do talk from time to time but I think they're just trying to heal.

Elias, Angelo and Sam each have a girlfriend that somehow managed to like them back despite their craziness. I'm happy for them and I'm glad someone is there to pull their ears if they misbehave.

Ethan, Ares and Alastair are still the single ones in the family. Obviously, Ares and Ethan's days of being a fuckboy are far away from finishing but Alastair has started being one of them about two years ago. His bitch of an ex girlfriend cheated on him and from there he's been having trust issues with giving his heart out. Let's just say Ana and I had a blast giving her a piece of our mind.

The babies of the family, Sierra, Xavier and Emilio are all in school now. Xavier actually just graduated and is now continuing his degree in medicine. He decided to become a doctor yet still wants to be part of the mafia so Tony is taking a step up to become the best mentor he could be for Xavier.

I'm pretty sure Xavier and Emilio have scared all the guys away from Sierra since she keeps whining about it to Ana and I. Even though Xavier is much older than Emilio, they are the best of friends and Emi has taken the lead to help Xavier make sure no boys go to Sierra.

Emilio, on the other hand, has kept her eyes on Makaiah ever since she started school with him. Atlas has thrown some glares his way but that smart brother of mine would always smirk back making me think he purposely is trying to dig his own grave. Atlas is also single but I'm pretty sure he has a lot of fun in his own time especially since Kaia loves to sleepover at Sierra's place.

Ana and Nathan got married last month and it was such a beautiful wedding. I couldn't be more happier for my best friend that finally got the love she deserves.

Gabe and I are also in the best spot we could ever ask for. After everything that we went through, we still love each other and he has continued bringing me out for dates and vice versa. As much as it's been years, he never forgets to bring me out because in his words 'we'll be dating forever even after we're married so why wouldn't I treat you like the queen you are'.

We decided to not get married early and just go with the flow. We both know we are going to get married in the end so why rush it. As long as we have each other, it's a blessing itself. When the day comes, it will come but for now we're happy with where we are.

It doesn't stop him from fucking me and making everyone knows that I'm his so at least that's what gets us going.

Gabriel is picking me up in five minutes saying he wants to show me somewhere special and I honestly can't wait. This has been a thing of ours to go somewhere new once in a while when we find a cute and secluded place. Sometimes it's just us talking and cuddling while watching the sunset, stargazing and sometimes it leads us up to more. Especially if it's really secluded and away from other people's ears.

"Shall we my beautiful lady?," a voice asked, making me break out of my thoughts to see Gabriel smiling at me with his hands out for me to take.

"Let's go, my pretty boy," I said, putting my hand in his, making him chuckle. The car ride took thirty minutes and it was filled with conversations, laughter and hand kisses since Gabe wouldn't let my hand go.