Chapter 37

Evianna's POV

Much to Gabe's dismay, he dropped me off at the house and went off to the warehouse where Angelo is waiting for him. To my luck, only mum were awake, making some delicious breakfast that I could smell from the entrance.

"oh piccola mia, you're back. Sit down, I'm making breakfast and once I'm done you're telling me everything," she said and pointed the wooden spoon at me to sit down at the table.

(oh my baby)

What am I supposed to say? Oh we went on a beautiful date then I messed around with Gabe resulting in me getting laid. It was one of the hottest and best times I've had sex.

I heard a thud sound to see my mum drop her spoon and look at me with wide eyes but smirking at the same time.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?," I asked sheepishly, making her nod her head.

She came to the table with the last batch of pancakes and sat next to me, "I'm glad you're happy bambina and I'm glad you got laid," She whispered the last bit making me blush.

"Mummmm," I whined, making her laugh at my miserable state. "Just so you know, the boys almost went on a rampage when I told them that you're not coming back last night," she said making my mouth wide open.

Seeing my state, "Don't worry, they calmed down after a while especially your dad once I managed to get him to do something else to forget the whole thing," she said winking at me making me look at her in disgust.

"I didn't need to know that," I told her shuddering when I heard one of my brothers say, "Know what?,"

I turned around to see Tony, Zeke and Ezra coming into the room and giving me a kiss on the temple. "Mum and dad's sex life," I deadpanned making Tony chocked on air and Ezra looking at me wide eyed while Zeke just looked done. What? never seen someone be so blunt.

"Buongiorno caro," dad said coming in and kissing my mum's head and doing the same thing to me, "Buongiorno principessa,"

(good morning dear. Good morning princess)

My brothers are looking between mum and dad who are oblivious to their stare while I just enjoyed my breakfast with so much amusement bouncing off of me.

To cut off the weird staring my brothers are doing, "I'm going to the office later to check on the new product. I'm planning to release the new jewellery in a month," I said, making my parents and brothers turn their attention to me.

"Sure sorella. Do you want us to follow you?," Tony asked, making me shake my head. "No thanks. I'll be there the whole day and I don't wanna take your time. I'll be home for dinner," I said, making them nod in satisfaction.

As we were talking the rest of the boys came down for breakfast. After a while, I told my family goodbye and entered the car to go to the office. It wasn't far, it was only thirty minutes away.

On the way there, Ana called me asking about my date. To which I received a squeal and awes from her the whole time. I don't show it often, but Ana is my best friend and we tell each other a lot of things. When I asked her about Nathan, I could see her blush even before she answered it. Apparently, Nathan asked her out on a date this weekend and I couldn't be more happier for her. She deserves happiness after everything. I'm gonna have fun threatening Nathan.

Before we ended the call, we were bombarded by Ryan and Gio who were saying they were gonna go out to buy some whip cream. Something about Gio and Sam going to prank Alas while Ryan supervises being the 'mature' one.

I entered the building with my head held high, power and authority oozing out of me. The sounds of my heels clicking on the floor made me the centre of attention. As much as I despise it, a part of me craves it, seeing how people look at me in envy, awe and fear.