Chapter 29

Elijah's POV

When we turned around, I saw a man looking amused at what Milo said, a smiling woman who was carrying a little girl in her arms, a boy that looked like he was thirteen years old and another boy that looked around Evie's age. That must be Samuel.

"I think you got something in your ears, Raf. I don't think I said that." Milo said scoffing, making the man who I assume was Rafael roll his eyes.

"Bring it in," he said and they got into a brotherly hug.

Milo slapped the back of Rafael's head, "Why didn't you tell me sooner that you came back?," he asked.

Rafael glared at him, "I wanted to surprise you plus your kids saw Sam in school already. Didn't they tell you?," he said while smirking at the kids who were glaring at him.

Milo turned his head towards his kids, "Why did no one bother to tell me this until today?," he asked.

"Oops?," Gio said cheekily, making Ryan and Ana smack his head while the rest just shook their heads.

Milo turned towards the woman carrying the child, "How are you Lidia," he asked, giving her a smile that she returned. "I'm doing well, Milo." the woman whom I now know as Lidia said.

"How are you Sierra, Xavier and Sam," Milo asked the kids next.

"I'm good, uncle. I miss you!," the little girl, Sierra exclaimed, making Milo chuckle.

"Life's good," Xavier and Sam said at the same time which caused them to glare at each other.

"That's good to hear," Milo said smiling.

I cleared my throat to indicate that I'm here. It's getting kind of awkward with me just standing here.

"Oh sorry guys. Elijah, Ezra, this is Rafael and his family. Guys, this is Elijah and Ezra Romano, the Italian Mafia." he said, making me look at him with wide eyes.

Milo saw my expression, "relax, they know about the mafia. They know it very well," he pressed on it, making me furrow my eyebrows while Rafael just glared at his best friend.

"I'm Rafael Gonzalez. This is my wife, Lidia and my kids, Samuel, Xavier and Sierra." he said while holding his hand out to shake my hand. I shook his hand back with a bewildered face.

"Gonzalez? As in the Spanish Mafia, Gonzalez?" I asked him, earning a nod from him.

Everyone was looking at Ezra and I with amusement seeing as we were shocked to be seeing the Spanish. They were the most secretive mafia I have ever known. No one knows who they are except the Greeks and their inner circle.

Just then my sons, Adonis and Ares entered the hallway looking confused at the additional people.

"Uncle Raf? Aunty Lidia?" Ares asked, shocked, making both of them smile at him.

Adonis and Ares went up to greet them while my sons were at the back looking confused yet alert in case they were a threat.

"Sons, this is Rafael Gonzalez and his family, the Spanish Mafia." I told them making them look at the Gonzalez wide-eyed. Deja vu.

"You" Alex said, pointing his finger to Samuel. "Me?" Sam asked innocently, making Alas and Gio snicker.

"I knew your last name sounded familiar. You're the heir to the Spanish Mafia." Alex said, making his family and the Kastellanos chuckle.

"Well technically I am one of the heirs. My older brother is the current don." He said, making us look shocked. Again.

"Wait, you're not the don anymore?" I asked Rafael, earning a no from him.