Chapter 49

Gabriel's POV

Ezra and Alas informed us that the van went into a tunnel but there were three different vans that were identical to each other that came out of it. Three of them went separate ways and we're not sure which had Evie in it.

What's more frustrating is that after a while of trailing where they're heading, it seemed like they knew that the roads they were taking had no cameras. So we reached a dead end there but I'm sure the three vans are going to the three coordinates.

"So what do we do now?," Sam asked as the rest looked towards Zeke, Adonis and I since we were the dons.

"I want the tech groups doing research on the warehouses near the borders. Try to get a blueprint of the places and study on the entry points. Since we can't tell for sure which one they went to, we're going to have to attack them all," Zeke said earning nods.

"I agree. Since it's near our territory, I can take the one near Spain, while Zeke takes the one near Italy. This way if something goes wrong, we can call our people from our country and it'll be easier to cross them without any problem. Adonis, can you guys take the ones near Germany? I know it'll be harder since it's near their territory but it'll get the job done faster," I asked looking at Adonis who was deep in thought from my proposal.

"I can take the lead on it but I do think that all of us should go together on that one. It's not that I don't think we can't do it, but the odds of succeeding it are higher when all three of us combine especially if it's near their border. My guess is they'll be more hostile and they can basically do whatever they want. This way we can reduce the number of men killed since we have more manpower to attack the Germans," Adonis explained firmly and with clarity, making me nod my head.

"Yea, I think that'll do. So we'll have to do this in a span of two days. When we attack the warehouses near Spain and Italy, some of your men can follow for backup. We can never be too sure," I explained, making Adonis nod in agreement. "That can be arranged," he replied.

"I know someone that can help us. We'll get more manpower with them," Ana spoke up making everyone looked towards her direction.

"Who?," Tony asked making Ana let out a small smile. "Kiro. We can ask the Japanese mafia to help us. I'm sure they want to end the Germans as soon as possible and with this, he has the opportunity to end them and help us get Evie back," she explained.

Gio nodded his head, "This way he'll get the best of both worlds. End the Germans and get his flame back," he added, making me raise my eyebrow at him because of the nickname.

This dude had the audacity to roll his eyes at me and smirked. If he wasn't Evie and Sam's best friend I would probably kill him already.

"I think that's a good idea. They even might have an insight on where they would take her," Ares said. She's right and if it involves the Japanese to get my Evie back then so be it.

"Do you think he'll help us?," Elias asked

"How soon do you think he can be here?," Angelo asked at the same time as Elias.

Ryan scoffed at Elias' question, "Don't you remember how he reacted when he found out Evie got shot. He was about to kill us when we didn't tell him. Knowing Evie got kidnapped? Yea, he'll be on the first flight out with his best team," he answered.

"Only one way to find out," Ana said as she connected her phone to the screen and called Kiro so that everyone could see.

While it was dialling, I can hear Elias, Gio and Sam whispering to each other. "You wanna bet? If Kiro starts shouting the moment he hears the news, I want 100 pounds," I hear Elias says, making me roll my eyes but still feel a tug at my mouth, knowing they're trying to find some fun in all of this.