Chapter 35

Evianna's POV

Gabe couldn't stay the night yesterday since he had to get some work done before our date today. It's been a long time since we've gone out together. More than a year.

Right now we're all having breakfast together. Dad and Zeke are talking about some business while Tony is stuffing his face with pancakes with his eyes closed, probably from the lack of sleep yesterday since he had an emergency surgery. Elias, Ethan and Alex are arguing about something which leads up to Ethan and Alex smacking Elias' head, causing the latter to complain saying how he is the older one and should be the one hitting them. Sweet Ezra is just eating his pancakes peacefully while reading his favourite book.

Now, mum is trying to persuade Emilio to finish his breakfast because all he wants to do is visit Sierra and Xavier. After they met, they instantly clicked and have been hanging out with each other ever since. It's quite an amusing sight really. Mum is trying her best while Emilio pouts and shakes his head, trying to leave the room but is always being held by mums grip on his legs.

"Emi, if you finish your breakfast, I'll ask Gabriel to bring Sierra and Xavier to play with you alright?," I asked him making him perked up at the mention of his new best friends.

"Really?," he asked enthusiastically.

"Yup but only if you finish your food and say sorry to mum for making her hair turn grey," I said, earning a gasp from mum.

"I will let you know that my hair is still as brown as ever young lady," she said, narrowing her eyes at me jokingly.

Emilio nodded his head so fast I'm surprised he didn't get dizzy, "Sorry mum, I'll eat the breakie," he said and continued with his food.

"I do see a strand or two of grey hair mum," Elias said innocently, making everyone halt in their business and turn towards mum to see her glaring daggers towards him.

"Elias, my sweet sweet son," she said menacingly, making Elias gulp. "Do you want to repeat that again?," she asked with a brow raised and I can see her nearing the knife on the table that she used to cut her pancakes. Never taunt the assassin big bro.

"I said that all I see is a beautiful woman that I get to call my mum and I'm very glad to be able to brag to my friends that my mum is a badass." he ended it with a nervous chuckle.

Mum seems to be able to accept the answer and her hand retracted away from the knife causing Elias to let out a relief breath. "You idiot just wanted a quick death didn't you?," Ethan asked, making Elias shrugged and Alex shaking his head.

Dad took mum's hand and kissed the back of it making mum smile. Awww.

Emi finished eating his breakfast, stood up and came to my side, "When can Gabe bring Sierra and Xavier, sissy?," he asked making everyone looked at me seeming wanting to know themselves.

"Well, Gabe is coming to pick me up at five for our date so I'll ask him to bring them as well. In the meantime, you can get your stuff ready or finish some of your homeworks," I said to him, earning a satisfied nod from him. "Okie, thank you Evie," he kissed my cheek and left for his room.

"Date?," Ezra asked.

"You're not going on a date," Ethan said.

"Nuh uh, you're staying home," Tony said.

"Go get some sis," Elias said, earning a smack from Ethan.

"Dad and Zeke wouldn't even let you step out of this house," Alex said smugly which made me look towards the two people that were already looking at me.