Chapter 50

Evianna's POV

I can't feel my arms and my legs.

I woke up to see I'm in a dark room. Both my hands were chained to the wall and I was placed on an old mattress. I closed my eyes, sighing. It brought too many memories back and it was replaying them at a rapid pace. How long have I been out?

I tried standing up to see if I even had any strength in me to do anything but just as I expected, my knees wobbled and I immediately fell down. I closed my eyes and groaned in frustration as I leaned my head against the wall. This means they injected something not only that was foreign to me but also made me weaker than normal. At least they think I'm stronger, that's why they had to take precautions.

I tensed when I heard the sound of the door opening and became alert to what was going to happen. The sight made me scowl while the blue eyes that I've feared for years looked at me with a smirk and a glint that I know too well.

"I've seen that you woke up from your nap schatz," Ben said as he took some steps forward so that he was standing about a foot away from me. I stayed quiet and just stared at him, trying not to give him the satisfaction of having the upper hand.

(sweetheart)

He crouched down to look me right in the eye, "Even in chains you still look ravishing. You've grown into such a beautiful woman," he said as he just stared at my face.

He took a step forward and reached his hand out to tuck my hair out of my way as I tried my hardest not to flinch as I clenched my jaw from doing anything. "And all mine," he whispered.

This caused me to fist my hands as I didn't want to be his. Only a sick person would. I did what I could being locked up in chains in front of one of the men I hate most in the world. I spat on him, making me smirked at his disgusted face.

"I'll never be yours. You can die and I'll be dancing on your graves. On second thought, I don't think you'll have one. Not if I can have it. No one will know of your existence once I'm done with you," I sneered as I could see him getting madder.

Before he could say a thing, a click of a tongue was heard making the two of us look towards them. In comes the brown eyed leader of the German mafia. The main reason this all started. The source of everything bad happening to me and the people around me.

"Now, now Süßes Mädchen. You're not just his," Karl said as he walked towards me while giving a glance towards Ben who was smirking yet still had the hidden anger from our previous conversation.

(sweet girl)

Karl came up to me and pulled my hair so that my head was tilted up and I was facing him. His other hand was caressing my face making me want to shiver in disgust but I held it in, not letting him get to me. "You're mine just as much as you're his. You're going to be my wife officially but he'll always have you. Only him Süßes Mädchen because he's my brother," he said with a sadistic grin.

He leaned down so that he was close to my ears making me poke the inside of my cheek with my tongue to prevent me from spitting at him. I need to know their plans but also need them to think that I'll submit and trust them in the future. Once they do, it'll make it easier to escape.

"You're ours and we're never letting you go," he whispered into my ear and then licked it making me move away from him and my chains rattled but due to the grip he had on my hair, I couldn't move that far away from me.

"Don't move away from me," Karl shouted and had a tight grip on my throat but not enough to choke me. "My little wife needs to know how to obey her master and sir. But it's okay, we'll have a month to drill it into you until our wedding day arrives," he said with a grin and I lost it.