Chapter 59

Evianna's POV

It's almost been six months since we celebrated my eighteenth birthday. Six months since we killed Karl and Ben. Six months since the downfall of the Germans. Six months of serenity.

A lot has happened in the six months. After the whole thing in Greece, we all travelled back to England to proceed in our day to day lives. As much as we were from different mafias yet England will always be home where a lot of memories happened.

Kiro and Sakura went back to Japan a month after killing Karl and Ben. They had to handle things back at home as soon as possible due to the Yakuza being up in their asses. I know Ares and Sakura had a thing going on the whole time she was here but decided to end it due to the circumstances. Now, they're really good friends and like to make fun of one another. For now....

Shah has been coming and going from our house since he finally made it official with Ezra. Ezra is still as quiet as ever but I can see him coming out of his shell with Shah and not to miss the smirks he let out once in a while making the hitman himself blush. I have not once stopped making fun of him which in turn makes him whine like a bitch. It's always the quiet ones.

Atlas and Kaia have also become good friends of the family since Kaia and Sierra are best friends now along with Xavier and Emilio. Atlas does some of the assassin work for the three mafias but most of the time he's spending time with Kaia and making sure she's safe.

The dads and mums couldn't be happier with one another. All of them have bonded and got closer to each other, making me happy to see the three most important families in my life accept one another and are having fun in retirement. The dads still come into work some of the days and give their inputs but it's mostly out of boredom and trying to rub in the dons face that they still know what they're doing. Men.

Adonis, Ezekiel, Tony and Ares have continued their jobs as the don and second in command of the Italian and Greek mafia. Their jobs have increased since the fall of the Germans and had to have meetings with the other mafias stating how there will no longer be a German mafia. A lot of paperwork has been going through them and to ensure that nothing like this ever happens again. Surprisingly, all of the other mafias had no problem with the fact that we eliminated the Germans since even they had problems with them. Just not to the extent of wanting them dead but appreciated it nevertheless.

Ethan and Elias' lives hasn't changed one bit as the former still has his aggressions and the latter being the dumb one in the famiily. Angelo has somehow caught in with Elias' prank scheme and is constantly making Gio and Sam the target of his attacks. Sam, however, gets grumpier since he's the only one left in school and has no friends to rebel with. His words not mine.

Ryan, Gio, Ana, Alastair, Alex, Nathan and I graduated high school two weeks ago and we've been celebrating ever since. We mostly continued with our normal lives as in assassinating and completing missions but now without waking up early in the morning to face school or what most of us call it as hell.

Gio and Josh also got official recently during graduation after Gio explaining to him of our long disappearance. Josh understood and accepted us the way we are with us in the mafia and decided to give it a go with Gio and they couldn't be happier. He's going to a college near here so they wouldn't spend much time apart. Ryan and Alex, Ana and Nathan are still being the lovebirds that they are that sometimes made me want to puke yet I'm happy my friends finally found the love they deserve. Maybe that's how they feel looking at Gabe and I.

Speaking of the man I call my boyfriend, he's also been busy with the mafia since being the number one rank allows him to finalise the word in the underground that the Germans are now non-existent. Four months ago, Gabe sent some team that Angelo and Sam led to scout for the remaining Germans to make sure they don't retaliate after what we've done. Most of them complied and decided to work with us since they hated the way how the Germans operate. The rest were loyal to Karl and Ben, making us have the time of our lives ending their pathetic lives.