Chapter 22

Evianna's POV

I'm currently in Chemistry class with Gio and I'm already half asleep. It's not like I need this, I already graduated.

After yesterday's breakdown, I'm thankful that this morning during breakfast they didn't pressure me into opening up. I want to but I just don't know how. Dad and Zeke looked like they wanted to ask about it but I think they're going to wait till after school.

"Psst. Evie," I hear Gio not so whispering at me.

Sighing, "What Gio," I asked.

"Do you think if I create a scene where I'm flirting with my eraser right now, Mr Croft will let me out of this class?," he asked seriously, making me look at him amused.

"He will definitely send you to detention. But there's only five minutes left so if you can distract him for that long then you could escape detention," I said, actually wanting to see what Gio does.

He smirked at me, "Challenge accepted," He took out his eraser from his pencil box and started introducing himself to his eraser. Not everyone was aware but those near us were turning around and looking baffled at what Gio is doing.

As time goes on, his voice gets louder, "So, beautiful does that mean you accept my proposal for a date," Gio asked his eraser, making Mr Croft turn around in his direction.

"Mr Mariano? What are you doing in my class?," Mr Croft asked, looking at Gio.

"Shh, you're interrupting my chance of getting a date," Gio said, causing some of the people in class to hold their laughter.

"Who are you talking about? Are you asking Ms Knight," he asked confused making me glare at him for even thinking that.

"Ew no Evie's my sister. I'm asking my beloved eraser for a date. We were talking and I felt so connected with them," Gio said adoringly causing the class to burst into laughter.

"Are you sure you're alright Mr Mariano," Mr Croft actually looked worried for Gio.

"Yes I am Mr Croft. Wait- what was that?," Gio said bending down to his eraser then started punching the air in victory. "My eraser said yes to the date. I win. Evie help me plan my date," He said making me shake my head in amusement.

This made the whole class amused at the scene and Mr Croft's face was red now.

"Tha-," before he could finish his sentence, the school bell rang, making everyone leave the classroom.

Gio looked at me smugly, "See I told you I could do it," making me roll my eyes at him.

As we were walking to the cafeteria, I accidentally bumped into someone causing their books to fall down. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." a male voice said while I bent down to pick up his book.

"You're all good," I said while handing the book back to him. If they're not being mean then I won't.

The guy looks sweet. He has light blonde hair and bright green eyes. He's cute but not for me.

"I'm Josh. I just started today so I'm still trying to find my way around," he said giving me a small smile.

"I'm Gio, this is my best friend and sister Evie," Gio said with a big smile making me roll my eyes.

I can see Gio looking at him up and down while Josh has a light pink blush forming at his ear. Cute.

Gio is bisexual. He doesn't show it but at the same time he doesn't hide it. He just goes with the flow.

"Yes I'm the best friend. You want to come sit with us for lunch," I ask him while trying to suppress a smirk when I look at Gio's face.

"Sure. I don't really know anyone else here," he said shyly. Good for Gio.