Chapter 24

Evianna's POV

I was right. These dumbasses were gonna reveal some stuff but not as much as I would hope for. But Noah said something about Gio making me have enough just watching. I needed to get my hands dirty. Time to bring out Fiero.

"Hello boys," I said with a smirk.

"Evianna, schön wie immer." Matteo said, making me roll my eyes.

(beautiful as ever)

"Matteo, you're uglier than I remember," I said, making him glare at me while I can hear my brother's snicker.

Looking towards Noah you was already looking at me, "Mir gefällt, was ich sehe, aber ich will meinen Gio sehen," he said making the boys on alert since they heard Gio's name.

(I like what I see but I want to see my Gio.)

This made me take my dagger out and put it near his neck, "Ich werde dich Gio nicht mehr anfassen lassen," I growled at him, drawing some blood in the process.

(I will not let you touch Gio anymore)

"Let me see him and I'll tell you everything," he said knowing that if he said Gio it means he is serious.

"You tell me what their plan is first then I'll bring him to you. If you don't you can die miserably for all I care.

Nodding his head, he was about to say it, "Noah you dummer Arsch. Don't tell them shit," Matteo screamed.

(stupid ass)

I see Tony and Zeke moving towards Matteo when beating him up until he loses consciousness in a few minutes. This fucker couldn't even hold onto the pain long enough for me to enjoy it.

Noah was looking at his twin with fear swirling in his eyes making me smirk. Gotchu. Gripping Noah's chin roughly, "Now tell me or I might just tell them to kill your brother right here and now. Trust me, Sie werden bereit sein, das in einem Herzschlag zu tun," I told him in my coldest tone.

(they'll be willing to do that in a heartbeat)

"O-okay, he wants you as his queen and he thinks you're the perfect candidate for him. He's been waiting until you turn eighteen to finalise it but you escaped and he's trying to find you ever since. Ben came in the day you took us because he wanted to find a place that's secure and secluded from everything. They have been planning for this moment for years now. They're just waiting for the right time to execute it," he said.

"They will never take my sister as theirs. I will kill them with my bare hands first," Zeke gritted his teeth. I can hear my brothers agreeing to his statement while giving their own input to the revelation.

"Why? Why did they do it all those years ago," Dad asked.

"He's a power hungry man. Having the Italian Mafia crumble will make the Germans one step closer to being the best. He's already trying to mess with the Greeks and Spanish but he's attacking the main competitor first. The Italians. Evianna was just an additional bonus in his scheme," he said panting as I was still pushing the knife Ethan put in earlier into his leg.

I took everything in and I was looking into his eyes to look for any lies but there was none. Satisfied, I took my dagger and decided to carve some stuff on his back.

"What are you doing? I told you everything I know," Noah exclaimed while squirming in his chains.

"I never said I wouldn't have some fun with you," I said, smirking, making his eyes wide at the truth of my words.