Chapter 40

Evianna's POV

After the whole Hunter scenario, I went back into my room to find Gabriel sitting on my bed. He was looking at me with lust, pride, awe and love. The intensity of this stare made me freeze in my position.

He stood up and started walking towards me, making me break out of my state and walked back until my back was against the wall. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around so he was restraining both of my wrists behind me while pressing his front on my back.

"You think you can get away from teasing me all night huh, hermosa," Gabe whispered before kissing my neck and going down to my shoulders.

(beautiful)

I moaned when he started sucking onto my sweet spot, no doubt leaving a hickey behind. He turned me around and pinned both of my wrists above my head with one hand. He was trailing my face with his fingers while admiring my features and stopped at the hickey he gave.

"Now, everyone will know who you belong to, amor," he said before smashing his lips onto mine. The kiss became heated quite fast, both of us trying to dominate the kiss but with a smack to my ass, Gabe won. Soon our clothes were off and I was thrown onto the bed.

"Touch yourself Rose," Gabe said with a smirk while he stood in front of me, having the best view he could ask for.

"You don't want to do it for me amore," I teased, making his eyes darkened. He gripped my chin and gave me a punishing kiss before flicking one of my hardened nipples, making me yelped.

"I would but where's the fun in that right," he smirked evilly making me shiver.

This time I complied and slipped two of my fingers into my aching sore, making me release a loud moan. I closed my eyes and imagined Gabe's tongue swirling through my entrance, sucking my clit.

"Open your eyes, Evianna," Gabe commanded and my eyes snapped open at his voice and I could see him stroking his hardened dick. His eyelids droop as his nostrils flare and heats gather in my core.

I can feel my arousal as my pussy clenches at the sight of Gabe jacking himself off at me. His eyes staring deep into my soul as he bits his lower lip, his body shuddering slightly as his hips thrust up into his hands.

The pace my fingers are going in and out of me quickens as I hit the sweet pressure on my G-spot. Sensation explodes inside me, my body so desperate for release that I'm shaking.

"Are you gonna cum," Gabe asked making me nod my head as I groaned at the feeling. "Words, amor," he rasped out as I can see he was cumming at the sight of my glistening, bare pussy in front of him.

"Yes, Gabe. I'm gonna cum," I panted out but that soon turned into a frustrated groan, "Take those fingers out of you, love," he said.

"Gabe," I whined, making him chuckle deeply. I closed my eyes to contain my frustration but soon opened them when I heard paper crumpling to see Gabe putting the condom on.

"Face down, ass up," he said, making me nod my head and get into the position.

I felt a smack on my ass, making me moaned and Gabe chuckled as he grabs my waist firmly to line his dick at my entrance.

"You're only allowed to cum on my dick. I want to fucking fill you up when I cum," he whispered before ramming his dick into me deeply causing me to scream. He kept pulling out and thrusting in as the sound of our skin smacking can be heard. I felt myself needing to cum immediately as I was already on edge.

"Gabe, I need to cum," I whined and I can feel another smack on my ass. "No, you will cum with me as your tight pussy clenched around me like a good girl." he said as he pounded into me faster.