Chapter 20

Evianna's POV

We were all at the dining table having dinner. Everyone started asking me basic questions to get to know me better but every time they asked anything personal I would divert it into another topic.

Damien asked a question causing all of the men in the room to tense but the women looked excited.

"So little cousin, are there any boys that we need to scare off at school," he asked, smirking. This bitch. I know for a fact he's gay if he's not going protective mode like the rest of my brothers.

Shaking my head, "No, there's no one in school. I have no time for that plus they're all too scared of me and my friends to start anything," I said half lying and snickering at the last part.

There is someone but not in school you fools. Found a loophole, I smirked mentally.

"What could you have possibly done to make them so scared of you," Luca asked.

I smirked and looked towards Alex who was already smirking at me, "I may or may have not punched some girls who were trying to make my best friends uncomfortable. I may or may have not threatened them and I may or may not have made them cry their eyes out of fear," I finished smiling innocently.

All of them had their mouths opened, gaping at me like a fish. "Wow, remind me not to get on your bad side," Marcello said.

"That's my sorellina to you," Elias said proudly.

Soon, all the uncles, dad and the older siblings left for business while the rest moved to the game room. My aunts and mum went to the kitchen for and I quote, "tea time, ladies,"

They thought they could beat me in those video games but perks of playing it with a competitive Ryan and Gio, my skills were unbeatable.

"What?," Alessio exclaimed.

"How?," Silas exclaimed at the same time.

"Skills boys. I have better skills." I said smugly and left towards the kitchen not before hearing some scoffs.

The women were all talking with each other while eating some cookies when aunt bella noticed me coming in.

"Oh my nipote, join us," aunt Bella said, making the rest of them aware of my presence.

(niece)

I sat next to mum, "So, what are you guys talking about," I asked and lay my head on mum's shoulder.

"Oh we were just talking about those idiots you call brothers and our men," aunt Clara said, making me giggle.

"They sure are idiots aren't they," I said, making them nod their heads.

"How did we all get sons who became menwhores, they do it so often that I don't see them settling down," aunt Amy said. "Well, everyone except Tony, Mattia and Ezra." she added.

"When the day comes that these boys find a partner, everyone would have to make sure they have bullets in their guns. It'll be a dream come true," mum said, chuckling.

Grandma looked at me, "Evie dear, are you sure no one has caught your eye," she asked, making the rest look at me.

"We won't tell the boys, we want all the tea Evie," aunt Bella said, making me laugh.

I contemplated my options before deciding to just tell them a little bit. "There is a guy," I said, making them squeal. My ears.

"All I'm gonna say is that he's wonderful but it's complicated," I said in a stern voice to make sure they don't push me in telling them more.

They nodded their heads understanding my requests when aunt Clara said, "No wonder you didn't tell the boys that you found someone at school. Alex will surely find him and kill him first."

I smirked, causing them to look at me questionly, "I told them the truth, who said he was in school," making all of them have their eyes-wide.

"Damn, my niece is good," aunt Amy said, causing all of them to laugh harder while I shook my head.

Just then, everyone entered the room to say their goodbyes and went to their mansion that's five minutes away. I never would have imagined that I would be able to reconnect with them and have such a good time.

I said my goodnights to my family and headed to bed.

I just wasn't expecting my nightmares to crawl up tonight.

The worst one of them all.

Flashback

I was chained up to the wall. Master and Sir just finished beating and torturing like how they usually do every day. But today instead of leaving after they're done, they were still in the room looking at me weirdly.

Master came up to me while Sir took a chair and sat but his gaze never left us. Master was roaming his hands all over my body. I was exhausted, the pain and the loss of blood from the torturing made me unable to fight him off.

"Heute wirst du als meins gekennzeichnet sein, schatz," master whispered in my ear then grabbed my face and crushed his lips onto mine.

(today you'll be marked as mine, sweetheart)

I was squirming in my place. I felt disgusted, I felt like puking.

He trailed down my neck while I was sobbing, "Pl-please st-stop," I managed to say in between by sobs.

That made him mad because he just pulled my hair into his fist, "tsk tsk. Now schatz, be a good girl and make Master feel good," he said while tracing his fingers along my jaw before reconnecting his lips onto mine.

"N-no ple-please," I begged as he was taking my clothes off.

I looked towards Sir and I could see him stroking his dick with his hands while watching the whole thing. He was enjoying it.

My head snapped back to Master when I heard him unbuckling his belt and pulling down his jeans.

"Let the fun begin," he said sadistically and thrust himself inside of me. I screamed in pain but he was moaning in pleasure.

"Schatz, you feel so good. If I would know you would be this tight, I would have done this sooner," he said going in and out of me.

I was crying in pain, "St-stop"

"Shh, you're doing well schatz," he said, going in faster and harder.

"Evie, wake up," I hear someone say but I couldn't see who it was.

Once Master finished he gave me another kiss on the lips, "until next time schatz,"

Just when I thought the pain was finished, someone grabbed my chin and I looked up with fear.

"Now, süßes Mädchen. It's my turn," he smirked and started groping me everywhere while kissing me. It was aggressive and it hurted a lot.

(sweet girl)

"Stop, it hurts!," I screamed while sobbing.

"Stella please wake up," only Ethan calls me that but I don't see him.

I felt a slap on my face to see Sir looking at me with lust but anger at the same time.

"You will take it like the good slut you are. Let me taste your sweetness süßes Mädchen," he said while sniffing me.

I was thrashing around trying to escape his hold while screaming.

"Let go... please!," I begged before I felt dark spots invading my vision.

"Evianna wake up!!," A voice that sounds like Zeke yelled.