Chapter 25

Evianna's POV

After receiving that text, it's best to say that I didn't get a good night's sleep.

My family was pissed at the fact that they had the guts to send another text so now Ezra and Alas are trying to track down the source. It's safe to say that it's Ben but from where, we're not sure. Probably from their warehouse.

Zeke and Adonis sent their men out at dawn to check the two possible places and we'll be getting the information by evening.

Gio and Ana were celebrating the fact that we didn't have to go to school because we were preparing for tonight's raid and they wanna know my mysterious guest.

I texted Sam telling him that something came up and he understood that it was something related to my missions. I can't tell him about the Germans yet because then he'll tell him.

The Kastellanos and the Romanos are having breakfast together while waiting for the guest when I hear a doorbell.

I can hear footsteps approaching and suddenly I hear that all too familiar voice, "Hey Evie. Rindu aku?," he asked cheekily knowing damn well I would say no. But deep down I do miss this stupid ass.

(miss me?)

Rolling my eyes at him, I stood up and smacked his head, "Tak," I deadpanned at him causing him to pout and put a hand on his heart feigning hurt.

(no)

Hugging him, "Sure, sure, I miss you Shah," I said, making him grin and hug me back.

Shah Daniel. I met him a year ago on a mission that I went alone after he left. I just needed to clear my head so I went around and killed some traffickers. At one of the locations, I wasn't the only one waiting to kill those sickos off, Shah did too. When I started killing them I felt a presence and I saw him killing them too. One of them almost stabbed him but I managed to shoot the guys' hand off. From there we hung out and we actually got closer. Till this day, I keep reminding him that I saved his life to which he said dramatically, "It could've been you and I would be the one teasing you for it but noo the universe had to have made it be me"

Shah is half Malaysian and half British making him commute back and forth between Malaysia and England. Knowing he had contacts in Malaysia he could help figure out why Ben was there in the first place. Even though he is twenty years old, he still acts like a five year old child. Sometimes I wonder how he could be a hitman but then again people like us can easily flip a switch when it comes to business.

Hearing a cough from behind me I looked to see my family looking at us in confusion but also the men glaring at Shah. This should be fun.

"Guys, this is Shah, my friend. Shah, these are my family, the Romanos, Italian Mafia and the Kastellanos, Greek Mafia." I introduced them, making Shah snapped his head at me with his mouth wide open.

"You're telling me you're related to the Italian and Greek Mafia. And you somehow fail to mention this to me in our one year of friendship," he asked me bewildered at the statement.

"Yup," I said, popping the 'p' at the end making him mumble, "I'm gonna die aren't I? Aku dikelilingi oleh pembunuh," to which made me glare at him

(I'm surrounded by killers)

"Stupid, you're a killer too. It's literally your job," I said, making him look at me and realisation comes to his face.

"I am, aren't I? I've been told that I am the best," he said, rubbing his head but also grinning at the end.

Letting out an annoyed sigh I can see my family looking at our interactions with amusement. But I can see one of my brothers looking at Shah longer than necessary. Potential couple, I like it.