Chapter 4

Evianna's POV

Stuck

That is the state I am in.

I don't know what to do and I could tell he didn't know what to do either. We were both just staring. Neither wanted to blink, afraid that it was a dream. Afraid of feeling empty again. Both of us couldn't believe it with our eyes. Is our eyes playing on us or is it real.

My mind is racing a million miles per second and I was awakened from my daze when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Ryan and the other two were behind him. All three of them looked worried, they didn't know what I just saw.

My feet had control and the next thing I knew I was running towards my car, needing to process what I just witnessed. My mind is playing games with me. How.

As I was running, I heard my friends calling out my name trying to stop me from making any rash decisions. I also caught a glimpse of Alexander talking to his friend and they looked to be having a heated conversation. No, I don't know if it's actually him or not.

Once I got into the car, I drove to the only place I could think of. The only place that gives me peace. The only place I go to when I miss him. The only place that allows me to catch a breath from everything around my life. The cliff.

I sat there. Crying. Holding the necklace tightly as if it was going to go away. The only thing left of my family. At least that was what I thought. My mind was going on overdrive thinking about all the possibilities.

How are they alive? Did they forget about me? Why did no one try to search for me? Did they think I was the one who died in the fire? Do they miss me?

So many questions but none were being answered.

After an hour of peace, I grabbed my phone and saw hundreds of calls and messages from Ryan, Gio, Anna and my family. I texted all of them saying I'll be at Μπαμπάς's house in 30 minutes to explain.

(dad)

Arriving at the mansion, I was engulfed into a hug from my Μαμά, Agnes Kastellano. At the age of 50, she does not look like she has passed 30. A beautiful woman with a heart full of love and gold. I would protect my Μαμά from any danger out there and that is a promise. She's too precious.

(mother)

"What's wrong αγαπητός. Everyone was worried. Ryan, Gio and Ana told us that you just ran out of school. They said you looked like you'd seen a ghost.

(dear)

"Μαμά" I was sobbing at this point, tightening my hold on her, afraid of the evening I just went through. "I think I saw my brother" I said while sniffling once I calmed down.

As I released my hold on her I saw Ryan, Gio, Anna, Μπαμπάς, Adonis, Ares and Alastair looking at me wide-eyed. Not believing the news that I told them. Heck, even I don't believe it.

"What makes you say that? How do you know it's him", Μαμά asked while rubbing my back to soothe me down from the shocking news.

"I wasn't sure it was him until I saw the necklace he was wearing", I showed her and the rest the necklace that I was wearing. "It was the exact replica of mine. It's impossible for anyone else to have it. It was a family necklace", I said which I am sure everyone could hear the pain in my voice.

"Come here αγαπητός", Μπαμπάς said patting the place next to him, indicating for me to sit beside him.

The people in this room and the immediate family of the Spanish Mafia are the only ones who knew about my past. The whole thing that happened. They never once treated me differently but instead they showered me with love. A feeling I craved since I was four.

"There must be a good explanation about this. How they are alive and you will get the answer my αγαπητός. But you need to calm down so that we can think with a clear mind on how to proceed. We could ask Alastair to hack and find out more about your family's story, alright", he said softly making sure I understand the words he was saying.

Sniffling, I nodded my head showing that I understood and gave him a small smile. He returned the smile and kissed my temple, giving me comfort.

Looking towards Adonis and Ares, I saw them opening their arms and I immediately ran to hug them. The comfort from my older brothers calmed me down knowing I was safe in their arms.

"Γοητεία" Adonis said using the name he has been calling me since I met him. "Σε αγαπώ. You are strong. Whatever it is, we will be here for you. I will be here for you okay"

(charm, I love you)

"κι εγω σε αγαπω. Don't let him hog you for himself." Ares said, making me chuckle and I can feel the glare that Adonis is giving his brother who is grinning like he won everything in life.

(I love you too)

"Group hug" Alastair shouted. I felt more arms wrapped around me and saw that everyone was hugging. "We will be supporting you in everything you do αγαπητός", Μαμά said softly.

(darling)

After my breakdown, we all sat at the dining table for dinner. Once everyone was finished, Μπαμπάς let out a coughed to get everyone's attention.

(dad)

"Tomorrow evening, we are having dinner with the Italians. They will be coming here to discuss a potential alliance with us", he said, causing Ryan, Gio, Ana and I to look at him confused.

"Why all of the sudden? We have never crossed paths with each other and now they want to discuss an alliance?", I asked because even though we have no problems with one another, there was never a need to join forces as we were happy with the things we achieved and the same thing goes for the Italians.

"News spread to them that we have the same enemy and lately our shipments as well as theirs have been compromised", Μπαμπάς explained.

Ryan who has been quiet this whole time asked the question that made the whole table tense. The question that everyone knew the answer to but was too scared to answer. 'It's the Germans, isn't it?"

Those Germans are always causing trouble.