Chapter 17

Evianna's POV

My breathing is all over the place and I knew I was having a panic attack. I'm closing my eyes trying to calm myself down but the memories of what he did to me keeps playing in my head.

Flashback

I was awaken by the feeling of someone caressing my face. I was met by the blue eyed man again.

"My, you're so beautiful schatz," he said smiling but the way he was smiling made me want to cower in fear.

(sweetheart)

Sniffling, "What's your name," I asked curiously to the man in front me.

"Well, my name is Ben Fischer and I will be playing with you a lot in this place." he said with a glint that I didn't understand.

"I wanna go home," I said with tears shedding.

He must not have like that because his eyes harden and I started to move away from him when he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"You are not going anywhere. You are mine," he hissed, making me whimper.

"Did I say you can cry, schatz? Tsk. I think you deserve some punishment." he said smirking  and he went to the table in the corner of the cells and grabbed a long stick that looks like a cane.

I start scrambling towards the corner of the room which is the furthest from him "Pl-please I-I'm so-sorry," I stuttered out.

He came to me and grabbed my chin "Shh, now, be a good girl and take it. This is only the beginning, schatz," he laughed seeing my scared face.

'I'm going to have so much with her. She's my perfect little thing. So beautiful' he thought as he landed the first hit on her back.

I screamed and started sobbing. "S-stop," I screamed but it only made him smile more.

'Her begging sounds like music to my ears' he thought while admiring her. He decided that he wanted to see more so he took off my shirt and landed another hit on my back.

I could feel the burning sensation on my back, no doubt print and bruises forming.

It went on for what felt like hours.

All I did was scream and cry until the last hit where I suddenly blacked out from the pain.

Flashback over.

I felt someone grabbing my shoulder which made me flinched and when the person turned me around I saw that it was Ryan.

"Cherie, what's wrong? What happened?," he asked quickly, trying to see what was wrong.

(darling)

"Ben," I whispered and before I knew it, darkness consumed me.

Ryan's POV

I was waiting for Evie at the exit but it was taking some time so I decided to go and find her.

I saw her a few feet from the door but her back was facing me so I couldn't see what was wrong.

I touched her shoulder but she flinched. Why did she flinched.

I quickly turned her around and saw her face pale. She looked like she saw a ghost. Her face was stricken with tears and that only made my heart break. Who did this to her?

"Cherie, what's wrong? What happened?," I asked quickly, trying to see what was wrong.

(darling)