Chapter 36

Evianna's POV

The feeling of his rough but sweet lips on mine gives me comfort as I focused on pouring all the emotion I had felt within the last year without him. My eyes fluttered closed feeling all the emotions that I had bottled up being released into one long kiss.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?," Gabe whispered before leaving trails of kisses across my jaw and down to my neck.

"Maybe, but I don't seem to remember," I said breathlessly as the effect of him on me is making me lose all sense of rationality.

"Well amore, you look sensational," he kissed my cheek, "amazing," he kissed my nose, "gorgeous," he attacked my lips. His tongue diving into my mouth causing me to moan in surprise.

"Mierda, tus gemidos me estan volviendo loco," he said before I felt hands trailing down my body. I moaned and whimpered when I felt a painful but pleasure feeling when he roughly squeezed my ass, no doubt leaving his mark on me.

(fuck, your moans are driving me crazy)

He roughly turned me around, leaving my front to the wall. He unzipped my dress, making the piece of cloth fall down on the floor, leaving me in my underwear since I didn't wear a bra with it. "Such a tease," he whispered before cupping both of my breasts in his hands and squeezing it. "Gabe," I breathed out, earning a chuckle from him.

"Patience bebé," he said before leaving small kisses down my shoulder, making goosebumps appear on my skin. I can feel his hard on rub against my back making me let out another silent moan. "So fucking beautiful. My Rose," he whispers right next to my left ear before feeling his hand tracing the long scar on my back and kissing it making a genuine smile form on my lips.

I turned around in his hold and gave him a passionate kiss, tugging his curly hair with my fingers earning a groan from him. I break the kiss to remove his shirt and admire the beautifully defined muscles on his body making me lip my bottom lip with lust evident in my eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that amore or I won't be able to control myself," he says before kissing me again and his hands trail down my skin making me moan. "no te estoy deteniendo," I answered him, my tone evident that I needed this as much as him. I knew he got more turned on listening to me speak in his native language as his eyes darkened.

(I'm not stopping you)

Before he could do anything, I unzipped his pants and slipped my hands into his boxers as I grasped his erected dick. I smirked watching as he curses in Spanish as I pumped his dick up and down slowly. "Al igual que esa bebe," he grunts as his grip on my waist tightens.

(just like that baby)

I can feel myself getting wetter as his breathing gets harder and his body practically on me as he leans forwards trying to control himself. I can feel him reaching his climax where I drop down onto my knees and trail my tongue over his whole length followed by taking as much of his dick I can into my mouth.

My arousal goes through the roof as he groans of pleasure and his fingers snake into my hair, encouraging me to move my head faster. I placed my hands on his thigh to steady myself as I fastened my face all while maintaining eye contact with him. His eyes are hooded and his lips are parted as he moans at the pleasure he's receiving.

With a final suck, he released his cum into my mouth as I swallowed the whole thing, not leaving a single drop behind. He pulls me up by the hair, not hurting me in the slightest as he locks his lips on mine with a noticeable desire in his kiss. He leads me towards the bed without breaking the kiss and pushes me down in a rough motion making my body bounce as a result.