Chapter 8

Evianna's POV

Endless possibilities.

After revealing my last name to my family, everyone was shocked. They didn't know if the Italian Mafia, the Romanos, is the same Romanos that is on my birth certificate. As it is known that the surname is popular in Italy.

Μπαμπάς told Alastair to hack the school and find more information on the new student. He also told him to look into the Romanos and see if they could find the name of their lost princess. They will tell me what they find tomorrow.

(dad)

After dinner, we wished the family goodbye and that we will see them tomorrow for dinner with the Romanos. Usually we would sleep in their house but because the four of us have a mission that the mafia organised, we had to go back to our house.

Once we arrived, everyone went into their room to prepare. We are going to ambush a trafficking ring that is having an auction tonight and get rid of those who are participating in it. The children who we are saving will be sent home. We all despise people who are involved in trafficking as they are selling childrens' lives and scaring them for life. They should be living a good life with their parents not being trapped in a cage and being controlled.

Lives that we were robbed of.

After showering, I slipped on a black lace underwear but not a bra since the dress I'm wearing doesn't require one. I straightened my hair and applied some makeup which consists of winged eyeliner, foundation, concealer and my favourite dark red lipstick. Feeling bold are we.

I slipped on my black one sleeved dress which showcases my tattoos and wore some black heels to match the dress. I finished my look with some earrings, a bracelet, rings and a gold watch. I strapped a knife to my right thigh and strapped a gun to my left thigh.

Once ready, I met Ryan, Gio and Anna downstairs and we headed to the location. We discussed the plan again during the drive to make sure everyone is clear with what we are doing. Satisfied, we get inside the auction and get into positions.

I was looking around the place and saw so many people laughing and acting normally like they are not about to buy people. Disgusting. No matter how many people we kill, there are always more of them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to start the auction now", the host said and everyone in the audience started cheering. These motherfuckers are cheering?! Wtf man.

A man grab the girl closest to him and you could clearly see the girl struggling to fight them off.

"This girl is feisty everybody," the host said, chuckling. "And beautiful as well," he said while looking her up and down. "Bidding start at 5000 pounds, any takers?" Numbers are being yelled left and right and the girl looks like she is going to cry.

Meanwhile, I or Fiero was looking around and spot Ryan, Gio and Anna or should I say, Wrath, Ombre and Кошмар ангелов. That's the name we go by in the underworld. Everyone knows that if you see one of us, it means that the others are close by. They know not to mess with the 4 rulers of the underworld.

(angel's nightmare)

The mafia soldiers and the three idiots were already looking at me smirking, waiting for my signal. I smirk nodding saying it's time. Right on queue, hell broke loose.

The beautiful view of chaos and the screams are music to my ears.

Using my sleeve, I clean the blood that was on my face. I smiled at the sight in front of me. These disgusting pigs are dead.

I saw the rest finishing their last kills and they had a smile on their face too. Killing them gives us adrenaline. Especially knowing that they can never hurt these kids and teenagers again.

With that, we made our way to the captured people and saw them looking at us with a mix of confusion, relief and fear on their faces.

"Hello, I am Fiero and I know this may seem like a shocked to all of you but we are here to rescue you while eliminating these sick fuckers who participated in the auction," I said while pointing my team. 

"We are going to bring you back to your families, if that is what you wished for. Those who wishes to return back home, you may approach anyone of us that you see with this symbol on it and they will help you. However, if you decide to live a life of some adventure you may meet Crystal, the one standing at the far left and she will give you more information," I said seriously, making eye contact with all of them, telling them that I am not messing around. I nodded my head to Crystal who were already looking at the possible people coming her way.

"With that, we wish you the best." Ana said while Gio and Ryan nodded in their direction.

We saw that the kids were divided, some of them were still standing, contemplating their options, some with Crystal who had a smug smirk, probably talking about her best assassinations and some with the other members telling them their address. Content with the outcome, the four of us nodded at the soldiers and left the premises.

It's the next day and we all decided to go to school after lunch. Not our fault we finish the raid at four in the morning.

Going into school I felt nervous.

Will I see him again? Did he recognise me? He obviously did if he just stood there shocked? Will he try to talk to me?

Unfortunately, I heard that the new student left school after lunch. The receptionist said it was a family emergency. Sus.

Anyways, school went by fast as I was excited yet anxious to go to dinner. We are meeting the Romanos. Who may or may not be my family. My supposedly dead family.

Finding out that they are in the Italian Mafia makes everything clearer. It makes sense that I was kidnapped. It makes sense why I didn't find anything when it comes to my family. It makes sense since the Germans are in fourth while the Italians are in third. The missing pieces are slowly coming together. And when the questions were being answered, only one thing flickered in my heart. Hope.

It may be a dangerous thing but if it is them, I could finally be reunited with

la mia famiglia.

(my family)

Arriving at the house, I was greeted by Μπαμπάς and a hug from μαμά who was in the kitchen cooking for dinner. Adonis and Ares were in their office working and Alastair was on his computer beside Μπαμπάς.

(dad, mum)

"Evie, Alas did some hacking and we found out the name of the new students and his familys' history," Μπαμπάς said and urging Alas to tell me the details.

"So the new students are Alexander Romano and Nathan Riggs. Both originated from Italy and they are both staying together. Nathan is Alexander's best friend and decided to follow him here when his family decided to move to England. Alexander's parents are Elijah and Alessia Romano. He has 5 older brothers, a younger sister and a younger brother. His-"

"What's the sister's name?" I cut him off because the suspense is killing me. I needed to know. All the information so far is accurate. He is describing my family. I needed confirmation.

Alastair looked at Μπαμπάς who gave him a nod and he hesitantly said the name out loud. The name that seals the deal.

"Her name is Evianna Rose Romano. Daughter of Elijah and Alessia Romano. The lost princess of the Italian Mafia. The one who presumably died until a week ago when they had a lead stating that their daughter is alive."

Silence. All you could hear is my heavy breathing. 

My family is the Italian Mafia. They are alive. They thought I died. Mio dio.

(my god)