Chapter 26

Evianna's POV

Immediately, everyone started to fight off the people attacking us.

A man who looks to be six feet was coming at me and I could see the tattoo on his neck clearly. German fuckers.

I took a dagger from my shoe and jumped on him, strangling his neck while stabbing the dagger deeper into his heart making sure it pierces through. I took out my dagger and wiped the blood off with my pants. The man laid dead in his own pool of blood. Bellissima

As I was shooting the men in front of me, I see Alex and Ryan were in a combat battle with the men around them, Elias and Ana was shooting people left and right, Ethan was slicing people's necks and I see Zeke fighting three men at once.

He didn't notice one of them coming from behind him so I quickly took out my dagger and threw it to the guy's neck. I see Zeke look at the body that dropped and he saw that I was the one who helped him. He gave me a nod of appreciation which I returned and continued fighting with the rest.

Everyone was fighting and killing without thinking twice. The Germans were prepared and they were not going down without a fight.

As I turned around to slice the person that I felt staring at my back, I suddenly froze in shock. I was expecting to see Ben but what I saw was worse. Someone I wasn't expecting, especially not today.

Karl Schneider.

The leader of the German Mafia. The man that was primary for my kidnapping. The man who I was forced to call 'Sir'. Ben's half brother.

He smirked at me, "Hello my süßes Mädchen," which made me break out of whatever trance I was and suppress the panic attack that was building.

(sweet girl)

"Hello fucker," I sneered which he didn't like making him glare at me.

"Just you wait till I get my hands on you. You will be the most obedient wife to me and I will break everything in you until you realise that I'm never letting you go," he said, making me look at the delusional forty something year old guy.

Throwing my dagger, it hit his arm which made him groan in pain, "I will never be yours. You can go to hell and I will make sure you die a slow, painful death in my hands," I said, making him smirked. What.

"Let this be a warning per say, if I can't have you, no one can," he said in a low voice which made me confused, until I heard Alex scream my name.

Before I could react, I felt pain in my stomach and shoulders to see that blood was pouring out of my stomach. I was shot.

Turning around, I saw Ben with the gun, winking at me before running out of the warehouse. Motherfucker shot me.

I can see Alex and Ryan running in my direction but before they could reach me, black dots clouded my vision and I hit the floor.

Alexander's POV

Ryan and I were fighting

The adrenaline was spreading through my body like wildfire. All the rush and excitement coursing through my veins that I didn't even realise that I got a cut on my eyebrow and my body is probably bruised up.

I looked to my right and I could see Evie throwing her knives at people with ease and shooting people left and right. If it wasn't serious right now I would have told her how badass she looks.

I continued my assaults on the guy in front of me. Can't he just die already.

I hear Ryan chuckling from beside me who was fighting a guy of his own, "I know right, it's like they just don't want to die"