Chapter 13

Evianna's POV

It's the end of the week now and I'm finishing packing my suitcases to bring to the Romanos.

"Hey girl are you almost done," Ana came popping into my room.

"Yup, just packing some of my weapons and then I'm good to go," I said while putting my beautiful knives that were given by Μπαμπάς as a gift.

(dad)

"You're not bringing everything," Ana asked, confused.

Shaking my head, "No, I'll leave some here so that I can come here anytime and hang out with you guys or when I just need space,"

"Did I hear someone is gonna miss me," Gio said cheekily.

Ana and I put our hands on our hips like a mum scolding their child. "Eavesdropping are we?" I asked with a brow raised.

Gio grinned so wide I'm shocked his jaw is still working "Of course. My girl is leaving the nest and out into the world,"

I shaked my head cuckling. "Fine, Gio I will miss everyone here."

He dramatically gasped and jumped up and down "Did you hear that Ana. She admitted that she will miss us."

Laughing, Ana said "Yes Gio, I heard." She looked at me "Call us if you need anything. You know we will be right there."

Nodding my head and smiling at her. "Thanks Ana" I hugged her then Gio and proceeded downstairs to say goodbye to Ryan.

"Ryan" I shouted. Silence. "Craquelin" I shouted, followed by a reply from the cracker himself.

"What" he grunted, hating the nickname.

I smiled "You can grunt all you want but you still responded to the craquelin"

He rolled his eyes and gave a kiss to my temple, "I'll see you in school chérie. Stay safe. Call if you need anything"

(darling)

"Oui papa" I said then shrieked when he pinched my sides.

(yes dad)

Arriving at the Romanos mansion, it was as big as the Kastellanos.

Well obviously you dimwit, they're both in the mafia and there's more people in there.

Guards were stationed everywhere and you could see that they were highly aware of their surroundings. Probably because the princess is back.

Getting out of the car, a man around thirty came up to me.

"Ciao principessa. I'm Tristan, your personal guard. I have been assigned to you by the Don to follow you everywhere and ensure that you are safe. I'll be bringing your stuff up to your room." he said with a warm smile.

I raised an eyebrow at him indicating a 'wtf' look. He probably realised it when he chuckled "It's not my fault, I'm just following orders."

I nodded my head, not really liking the idea of a bodyguard. "Please, just call me Evie. I am in no way a princess. If anything I'll be the goddamn queen."

He smirked at my comment "I like you already." He left to take my items to my room.

I smirked back and proceeded to the door when it was suddenly wide open and I felt arms around my waist.

"Sissy! You're here," Emilio exclaimed.

Giggling, I picked him up "Yes, Emilio I'm here. Where's the rest"