Chapter 14

Evianna's POV

I was awakened from the blaring of my alarm clock. As I reached to grab the alarm clock, a knock was heard at the door.

"Wake up bambina, it's time for school," mum said entering the room. "Go get ready and come down for breakfast." she said as she gave me a kiss at my temple before leaving my room.

Once done, I rushed down to the dining room for breakfast. I see all of my family sitting around the table except for Elias.

"Good morning bambina," dad said smiling.

"Good morning everyone," I replied with a smile and I heard greetings from everyone else.

Since I was sitting next to Ezra, I nudged his side to get his attention. He looked at me with confusion, "Where's Elias?," I questioned.

Ezra just looked at his watch on his wrist and put up his fingers counting down from

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"I'm here, I'm here," low and behold a tumbling Elias comes rushing down the stairs. Sometimes I wonder how he is the oldest triplet and not Ezra.

I looked to see Ezra giving me 'see can you believe this guy' look and I just giggled at their antics.

I could see Ezra's eyes soften and he gave me a side hug.

When Alex finished eating his breakfast he stood up and looked at me "Are you ready orsa"

(bear)

Nodding, I stood up and took my bag. I went around the table to give them hugs and wished them goodbye.

School here I come.

Yay.

Still hate it.

Only now, the attention has doubled since everyone is looking at me and Alex side by side.

I gave them a glare and everyone turned around so fast and tried to pretend they're doing whatever is necessary.

I hear a chuckle from beside me to see Alex shaking his head "Why are they all scared of you?" he said while slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"I may or may not beat up some people when I first got here," I said while scratching my neck.

He laughed at me and smirked "My sister is a badass,"

Smirking back "Of course, who do you think I am,"

Just then a guy who I know as Alex's best friend comes up to us and gives Alex one of those bro hugs.

"Hey Nathan, this is my sister Evianna," Alex said while gesturing to me.

Smiling he waved at me, "Hi it's finally nice to meet you. I stay at your house too but I have been doing some work these few days. Alex has been talking about you for so long now that it's great to finally see his orsa," he made fun of Alex with the nickname.

Alex glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender while I just laughed.

"It's nice to meet you too. I can't believe you survived his grumpy ass," I said jokingly.

Nathan let out a whole laugh while Alex playfully glared at me. "We are going to be good friends,"

Lunch arrived and I walked in the cafeteria with Ana to sit at our usual place where Gio, Ryan and Alastair were already sitting there.

"Hey guys," Ana said while taking a piece of gummy worms from Gio.