Chapter 23

Evianna's POV

Arriving back home, Alex and I were greeted by the rest of the family. Our cousins, aunts, uncle, grandma and grandpa are leaving back to Italy tomorrow so we are spending the rest of the day with them.

I asked mum where all the men in the house were but they were discussing some things in the office. Mafia stuff never ends huh.

I went towards Emilio's room to see him and Dominio playing with some toys. They turned around smiling when they saw who it was. "Evie," both boys said excitedly and came to hug me.

"Hello, little ones. What have you been doing," I asked them.

"We're playing with Iron man and Captain America," Dominico said excitedly, causing me to giggle at his cuteness.

"Do you want to play with us sissy," Emi asked.

"Sure, but I have a better game we could play." I told them which made them look at me questioningly.

I told them the idea and they were so excited about it they were jumping up and down. Chuckling, I told them to get dressed and meet me at the backyard while I go change myself.

Ethan's POV

We were all updating the elder cousins and uncles about our alliances with the Greeks and our information on the Germans.

"Wait, so you haven't asked Evie about the leader's name?," Franco asked.

Shaking his head, "We're giving her sometime after that whole fiasco to calm down a bit. We don't want her to have another panic attack." Zeke said.

"From what we have, can we actually take down the Germans for good," Luca asked suspiciously.

"Not yet. We still need to know their last location which Ezra and Alastair are still trying to find out." Tony said.

"We know that the Greeks are in alliance with the Spanish, why can't we ask them to help us too?," Marcello asked thinking he gave the best idea in the world. Idiot.

"Because no one knows the Gonzalez that well except for the Greek. We just formed the alliance with the Kastellanos, we can't demand them to talk with the Spanish."  Lorenzo explained.

"Why does that name sound familiar," Alex mumbled beside me looking at Nathan who was also nodding his head but before I could process it any further we heard a screech downstairs making all of us alert. 

We took our guns and headed downstairs towards the backyard to only see Evie, Emilio and Dominico playing water guns with each other.

"Everyone, put your guns away," Romeo said as we all walked into the backyard.

Emi and Dominico were spraying Evie with the water guns while Evie was trying to run away from it. We see the both boys laughing at Evie as they worked together to make sure Evie was soaked.

"No one told us that there was a water fight happening," Silas said, pouting, making me punch his arm at his childishness.

The three of them froze and looked at us sheepishly as we all looked at them amused.

"Uh, wanna join?," Evie asked awkwardly, making some of us chuckle which she heard and glared at us.

"Game on!," Alessio exclaimed and most of the younger ones started to chase them around and get wet while the older ones were just looking at the scene with fondness.

I ran towards Evie and trapped her in my arms when she tried to squirm away, "I caught you stella. You can't escape," I said, making her laughed which warmed my heart.