Chapter 55

Gabriel's POV

I'm going to kill them.

I'm going to burn them.

I'm going to make them feel every single thing that my Rose had to feel and go through.

It isn't fair that she had to go through all of this. All because of some sick old motherfuckers who love to see other people suffer. Why did my Rose have to go through it all?

It pains me to see that she thought I would be repulsed by her. I was angry sure but not of her but of those two sick Germans in the chambers. When she was telling me the story, I had to hold everything in me to not go straight to the chambers and let my frustrations out on them.

All I could do is reassure her that I will be every step of the way with her and I'm not going anywhere because it's true. Why would I leave when I have everything I want and need in front of me, in this wonderful and beautiful woman.

Yes, she's crumbling and I wouldn't expect anything else after all she had to go through again but I'm still in awe of her. She's so strong that sometimes I don't think anyone deserves her. She can rule the world and I would gladly be watching her do it.

Watching her sleep peacefully with a tear stricken face from her crying broke something in me. My tough, fierce, powerful and strong woman let her walls down and is slowly starting to let go of her past. She's healing and I'm so proud of her.

I twirled the ends of her hair while just admiring her sleep on my chest, looking like an angel. "te amo mucho bebe," I whispered before kissing her forehead and closing my eyes, letting myself fall asleep willingly, knowing the love of my life is safe in my arms.

(I love you so much baby)

Evianna's POV

I woke up hearing whispers and some.... whining?

"They look so cute together"

"Why are they so close?"

"Is his hand on her ass?"

"What!"

The last sentence made me want to laugh knowing half or maybe all of my brothers were the ones shouting. I could hear some of them arguing but I felt a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Gabe looking at me adorably with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, love," he whispered, making me smile at him. "Good morning to you too," I said softly.

"How long do you think it'll take until they realise that we're awake," he said quietly as he lays his head on mine that was resting on his shoulder.

"Ezra, Alas and Ryan already know. The rest are just busy being kids," I said, making him look towards the three who were indeed smirking at us but had amusement towards the rest of the boys.

He let out a chuckle at the scene but it was soft enough that they still didn't hear. Adonis, Zeke and Kiro walked in and passed the boys like they didn't see them just standing in the middle of the way.

The boys were about to protest when they saw Gabe and I looking at them amused and I can see Elias and Gio had a little colour on their ear from embarrassment. That made me laugh and when I calmed down, I saw them looking at me almost endearingly.

"Of course you had to start a whole drama, Gio," I said making him scowl at me. "I wasn't the one who said his hand was on your ass. That was Sam," he hissed while glaring at Sam who was smiling smugly, indicating that it was actually him.

"I'm not sorry," he said shrugging, making my brothers glare at Gabe who was glaring at his brother. "Why did you have to do me like that, you shit," he scowled, making me hit his arm lightly. He looked at me who had an eyebrow raised and his glare disappeared slightly before looking back at his brother who gasped.