Chapter 104: I Never Forgot You

"I wish you and your family the best. And like I said, I'm so happy you and Daniel are still together, you're perfect for each other," Ali adds, smiling kindly. Rosalía can't help the bright smile that spreads across her face. Ali's words about her and Daniel make her incredibly happy. "Thank you so much, that's so sweet. And I wish you and your family the very best as well," she responds, returning the kind grin. Ali gleams and thanks her before pulling her into another hug.

Meanwhile, Daniel approaches Johnny, who's standing at the bar. "Well, Merry Christmas, Johnny," he addresses the blonde. "Merry Christmas, LaRusso," Johnny returns with a small grin. He then lifts his drink and corrects himself, "Daniel." The tan man grins, pleased that he addressed him by his first name this time. He then turns his head to look at the two women chatting. Johnny turns too, his eyes landing on Rosalía. Since they're making amends, he figures he might as well share his thoughts.

"You know, you're a lucky man, LaRusso," he pipes up, gaining the other man's attention. Daniel turns to him, eyeing him quizzically. Johnny flickers his eyes toward Rosalía to let the LaRusso man know what he's talking about. "And I know she's happy with you. You treat her the way she deserves... Me and her... It never would've worked out between us. I know that. I'm just glad she's happy," he voices, offering a small grin. Daniel is taken aback by this. He never would've expected to hear such kind words from Johnny Lawrence.

A small smile graces his lips as he nods. "I appreciate that," he responds. He turns to look at his wife again, seeing that she's wrapping up her conversation with Ali. "Maybe you should talk to her," he suggests to Johnny, knowing that Rosalía really wants to clear everything up. The blonde is surprised by the suggestion but before he has a chance to reply, Daniel begins making his way toward the women. Johnny follows him, halting beside Ali. "Well, I guess we gotta go now," Rosalía announces, glancing at the two blondes.

Johnny gulps, deciding to listen to Daniel. "Wait, uh... before you go, can we talk?" he nervously asks. The Juarez woman is taken aback by this. She glances at her husband, who lightly nods, letting her know he's okay with it. With that, she turns back to Johnny. "Sure," she answers. The two go off to the side, leaving Daniel and Ali alone to converse. Once they reach the bar, Rosalía just gazes at the blonde man expectantly, waiting for him to speak. "Um– so... I talked to Daniel about the, um... you know, the thing," he starts.

The woman immediately knows what he's referring to. "Oh? And how'd that go?" she inquires. Johnny nods as he thinks about his conversation with Daniel. "Pretty good, actually. We straightened everything out," he answers. The woman lifts her eyebrows. Could it be? They actually talked out one of their issues? "Really? Well, that's great," she states, grinning giddily. "Yeah. And now I need to do the same with you. Um, I guess I'll just tell you what I told him..." he trails off, nervously clearing his throat.

Rosalía merely hums and nods in response. "What you heard is true. I never forgot you... And when I saw you again at the dealership... everything I felt was still there, it was magnified. I loved you for over 30 years," Johnny depicts, never breaking eye contact with the woman. Sympathy is written all over Rosalía's face. "And you don't anymore?" she softly inquires. The man takes a moment to answer, thinking about the question. Finally, he replies, "I do." Concern fills the woman's eyes.

"The truth is, I'm always gonna love you. On some level. You were my first love, so you'll always be special to me. But that doesn't mean I'm in love with you," he continues. Relief washes through Rosalía's body. She would've felt extremely sad and guilty if he still loved her romantically. "I used to be... for a long time. Honestly, I thought I'd never get over you. But then..." Johnny trails off, a thoughtful look on his face. "You met Carmen," Rosalía finishes the sentence. The man's head snaps to her.